5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY BRILLIANT BOOK!
Published 5 months ago by Clan millar

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in poor story line
Weird story about a farmer and his tractor and also a fairy tale, but neither my 4yr old or 2.5yr old liked it. Husband hates reading it, so guess it will go to charity.....trying to appeal to both genders and in my opinion doesn't work for either, sorry.
Published 16 months ago by MRS R C TOACH

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY BRILLIANT BOOK!, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Arthur's Tractor (Paperback)
I am moved to write this after reading a bad review ... I LOVE this book and so did/do my three boys! The kids don't need to understand the nuances of the plot or have every detail of the illustrations pointed out - you just need to let the story unfold and roll over you, then each time you read it you'll see more and they'll understand more. It cries out to be read aloud with voices - a farmer voice and a princes voice and a tractor 'voice'. It's so funny and a glorious celebration of love found in unexpected places. My lads are now 19, 17 and 15, but if I sat them down to read it to them again I know I'd still have a captive audience. I wish they would republish this book as I'd buy it for all my pals' kids and grandkids and I'd lay some by for my own grandkids to come (just in case that ever happens!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read for adults and kids alike, 18 Feb 2005
R. WILLIAMSON (Norwich United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arthur's Tractor (Paperback)
If only all children's books were like this! Our (admittedly tractor mad) three year old loves it, even if he only understands half of the plot! This book works on so many levels - the illustrations are superb and we constantly notice more details. The Author and Illustrator clearly understand that they need to keep parents interested as well as children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Arthur's Tractor (Paperback)
Good fun, my great nieces enjoyed

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in poor story line, 1 July 2013

Arthur's Tractor
Arthur's Tractor by Pippa Goodhart (Paperback - 19 Jan 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01