5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing; the best Harry Potter book yet!
What can I say about this book that hasn't already been said by someone here? It was absolutely amazing! I've loved the Harry Potter books since I read the first one last spring, but this is my favorite of them so far. The beauty of it, the layers of betrayal and friendship that are slowly peeled away chapter by chapter, are all simply breathtaking.
I started...
Published on 13 Oct 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban was a very good reed I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would get this amazing book.
Published 12 months ago by Pink balloon

‹ Previous | 186 87 8892 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars really brilliant, enjoyed every second, 24 Jan 2000
By A Customer
I first bought this book when it was just realeased, think i read half of it on the way home!

5.0 out of 5 stars The bomb baby ,the bomb!!!!!, 8 July 1999
By A Customer
It is the best book sieries the world has ever seen!!!!!!This is by far the BEST book!!1

5.0 out of 5 stars the book, Harry Potter is the best book i have ever read., 4 July 1999
By A Customer
i can never put it down. I never get tired of it I read the book nearly 12 times!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2000
Such a compelling read - had to wait for my 12 year old daughter to read it first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter books rule, 26 July 1999
By A Customer
I really love the Harry Potter books! i can't wait untill the next one comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant read!, 2 May 2001
By A Customer
Again Stephen Fry is absoloutley brilliant, and I loved reading every page of the book. The voices are brill

5.0 out of 5 stars what more can i say.. - amazing?, 20 May 2003
O.k. - for all you Potter (said in a Draco Malfoy accent) fans out there I must say I haven't read the first 2 I was merely intrigued to read the 3rd so I knew what happened in the movie. Thanks to Rowling and the way she has written HP:3 and HP:4 it is unnecessary to read the first 2 unlike Tolkien, HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a truly great story with a great Plot, the way the author makes u feel about hating Sirus only for the whole situation to be toppled on its head, it took me a couple of days to read this book that's how interested in it I was - now I am a person who rather plays games on a computer but half way through it I actually imagined that Hogwarts was such a place, o.k. Maybe not thought but more wished - the author gives u a real. How would you put it a connection between Harry Ron n Hermione like you were apart of there little group - the introduction of Moony Wormtail Padfoot n Prongs was great - o.k. Now they are getting older they are becoming somewhat mature *unlike* our pure-blood friend Mr. Malfoy, Crabbe n Goyle - This Review may seem a little un-directional (when I say that I mean it doesn't seem to be going anywhere) and I apologise for that however the excitement I felt when finishing the book was unreal - I would talk about so many parts of the book the servant to Voldemort to Hermione's secret to the Dementor's kiss all this action it truly left me in a muddle - I would recommend this book to anyone even adults
Regards..
Rita Skeeter (HP:4 :P)

5.0 out of 5 stars The third book of what is going to be a series of classics!, 8 May 2000
By A Customer
This, despite being the first Harry Potter book that I read, is a great book and a whole world in itself. You do not have to read the first two books in order to understand what goes on in the third, but it would merely help you understand better the life that Harry lives and other things such as Quidditch, the most popular wizarding sport, athough you will pick that up very quickly in this book. It does not always happen that if an author writes a series of books, each book will be better than it's predecessors, however this book is a lot better than the first two and if I had written a book like HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS, at least I would find it impossible to write a book better than that, but Joanne Rowling didn't and the result is this book which despite being only three hundred and seventeen pages long has a lot more in it than might seem (don't judge a book by it's cover!). I also pre-ordered a copy of the fourth Harry Potter book yesterday and was surprised at seeing that the estimated number of pages (if not the exact number) is six hundred and fourty, just over double the length of the third book and that is a heck for a lot for a novel (unless they decided to illustrate this one, but even if they did there wouldn't be a picture on every-other page so there is still considerably more text then in the the third book) and should last anyone who reads it at least a month. In the meantime, while I have been waiting for the fourth book to come out, I have read this book four times and the other two, three times each and I have not gotten bored of any of them and each time I read any of them, I discovered something like a humourous sentence which I overlooked as it's very easy to that when you are reading as fast as you can to see what happens next and I will not hesitate in saying that at least I, if not many of you out there, do the same whenever you read a Harry Potter book.

‹ Previous | 186 87 8892 | Next ›