Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 April 2001
A book everyone must read! I completed this book in 2 days, I couldn't put it down! Absolutely amazing athlete & women. Being an athlete, I can realte to everything she says and goes through and learn from how she coped. Fantastic portrayal of her life from hurdling over hay bails at her farm house to hurdling in the Barcelona Olympics taking the gold in superb style! A must read for anyone.
on 31 December 2011
Bought this book for myself, was buying the Roger Black one but Amazon recommended this too so I thought I would try it for the price. I wasn't disappointed, it was a great read, don't know how I originally missed it as I love reading biograpihies/autobiographies. Would highly recommend it to athletics fans, old and new. The quality of the book was excellent, as described it was like new. Passed on to by mum for her to read and will encourage my 13 year old 'sporty' daughter to read it as Sally is an inspiration to all sportswomen.