• Fish

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 December 2015
Great book for people who like fish. It tell u how to prepare & cook all types of fish & shellfish! Fab! 😀
on 12 January 2015
Back cover was bent on delivery. But I didn't mind as price was good.
on 13 April 2010
I like Sophie Grigson. I love this book. The sleeve is falling to bits, I have used it so much. It is a great stand-by any time I am cooking fish and is particularly useful because each recipe has a note setting out all of the other types of fish which work well as an alternative (invaluable information).
on 26 July 2015
Great book - you won't really need another one.
on 15 August 2014
Great recepies
on 18 February 2015
Lovely book
on 22 October 2009
I maybe slightly biased (I did all the fish illustrations throughout the book!) but of all the fish cookery books I have, this is the one that actually got me COOKING fish! Up until then fish remained a rather mysterious, potentially disastrous (potentially smelly!) ingredient to work with. Sophie and William's book is very A to B, so very novice friendly, and is probably the first book that I open when working on a menu. Should be retitled Fish Are Not Aliens!