5.0 out of 5 stars The most encouraging book to help you loose weight, 18 Feb. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: 6 Ways to Lose a Stone in 6 Weeks (Paperback)
This BOOk has been a source of encouragement to persevere with the diet plan. It first outlines in detail the factors that may makes us crave to eat. It also gives excellent guidelines as to who can loose how much of weight and what to expect during the course of the six weeks.
Weekly menus give a variety of options. The recipes given are wonderful to eat.I have been introduced to so many new types of food that I have never eaten before. I have enjoyed cooking the quick , the not so quick , the real meals in moments and the Make ahead meals. Most of them are so easy to follow, that you know the method thoroughly after the first time. The low calorie deserts are delicious.
I followed the family plan since I also cook for my husband . We have both lost weight and I lost 13 kgs straight away. The case histories were another source of encouragement, which showed me that there were others in the same boat. The 50 different ways to burn up 250 calories is excellent and convenient, reducing the burden of having to dedicate exercise time. The chapter on keep that stone off for good is currently helping me to be successful in staying slim.
I also get enormous help from the food chart that educates me on the fat and sugar content in the different food items, in case I want to adapt other recipes to be more low fat. Overall this book has been the first book that has helped me to really loose weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked quite well and is very easy, 14 Feb. 2001
My husband and I both went on the Business Plan diet for a month - he lost a stone, I lost 8lbs. They do guarantee your money back if you don't lose a stone. I didn't claim this as I didn't really have a stone to lose!! We did this diet last year for a month with the same results, and it is useful to do once a year (January is a good time) just to get back into shape. It loses a star as the indexing could be a little better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Considers all sides of slimming, 9 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
Introduces you to motivating yourself as well as gives you the opportunity to explore the best diet for you. The down side is that many of the diets could fit to you, but it is possible that any aren't "just right". You get to know which diet is for you by answering to questions. Good thing is also the success story at the end of each dieting type. The small chapter of excercise is a nice thing to have. It has also pictures how to do some excercises. At the end of the book the are some charts of food which tell what ingredients different type of foods have. I found also the keeping the pounds of chapter enlightning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Healthy Eating Plans, 8 Mar. 2011
Mr. R. Reid - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6 Ways to Lose a Stone in 6 Weeks (Paperback)
This is a really good book and works!! Have suggested it to many family and friends looking to lose weight effectively.

6 Ways to Lose a Stone in 6 Weeks
6 Ways to Lose a Stone in 6 Weeks by Judith Wills (Paperback - 7 Jan. 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01