Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 June 2010
I am a big fan of Faye Kellerman's Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus stories. She is a great writer who builds a story and characters well. Her books add intrigue and mystery at a steady pace but are interesting and informative too. You feel as if Kellerman has done her homework/ research. I would recommend starting from the beginning of the series as relationships develop and Decker and his family grow as the books progress.

On saying this, this was probably my least favourite book so far. I think this was down to the characters in the case. They didn't feel as "real" as usual and some bits felt plain silly.

I must say, however, that there were a few good twists towards the end and a good ending.

Don't let me put you off. This was a good read just not the best in the series!
on 2 February 2015
She never fails to keep you glued to the book. Petter and Regina are two lovely individuals. Brilliant x
on 13 November 2014
I so enjoy reading the books by his author and with kindle I get the books so quickly and easily.
on 27 August 2015
Wonderful writer very good book and clarity
on 17 April 2014
Another gripping book by Faye Kellerman , she never fails to deliver , we always get an insight to the Jewish religion which I find very interesting
on 13 October 2010
Fantastic book. If you love crime novels you will love the Decker/ Lazarus novels, especially the links to Jewish religion.
on 1 February 2015