5.0 out of 5 stars another great read
Another gripping book by Faye Kellerman , she never fails to deliver , we always get an insight to the Jewish religion which I find very interesting
Published 2 days ago by Chrissie

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read
Published on 10 Jun 2010 by Lou P.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 17 April 2014
This review is from: False Prophet (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kellerman fan, 13 Oct 2010
This review is from: False Prophet (Paperback)
Fantastic book. If you love crime novels you will love the Decker/ Lazarus novels, especially the links to Jewish religion.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Jun 2010
I am a big fan of Faye Kellerman's Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus stories. She is a great writer who builds a story and characters well. Her books add intrigue and mystery at a steady pace but are interesting and informative too. You feel as if Kellerman has done her homework/ research. I would recommend starting from the beginning of the series as relationships develop and Decker and his family grow as the books progress.

On saying this, this was probably my least favourite book so far. I think this was down to the characters in the case. They didn't feel as "real" as usual and some bits felt plain silly.

I must say, however, that there were a few good twists towards the end and a good ending.

Don't let me put you off. This was a good read just not the best in the series!

ARRAY(0xa0a4e240)

False Prophet
False Prophet by Faye Kellerman BA in Dentistry UCLA (Paperback - 18 Mar 1993)
7.19