5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
"I'm Next" is a fantastic story of one man's rise to fame in World Championship Wrestling. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I finished it in a few days. A must for any person that calls themselves a wrestling fan. Well done Bill!
Published on 3 Oct 2001 by emailseanuk@yahoo.co.uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Drab and lacking humour
Published on 16 Nov 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Oct 2001
This review is from: I'm Next: The Strange Journey of America's Most Unlikely Superhero (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Oct 2002
Steve (Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I found this book to be very interesting. It gives a good insite into how wrestling really is and the life of Bill Goldberg. Before reading it I had a lot of respect for Goldberg the wrestler, I now have more respect for the man he is outside of the ring. The only down side is that I wish the book covered more about his wrestling background instead of the American Football side, but I guess that's because I'm english and we don't follow it over here.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best there was,the best there is,the best there will be!, 7 Sep 2001
By A Customer
The book I'm next is one of the best books I've read in a long time, if you love wrestling you will love this, it is the a story of goldberg and how he became a the greatest wrestler of all time. My advise is you get this book, if your a great fan of goldberg this book tells you everything you need to know about the on and only Bill Goldberg, his life story, Are "you next" to buy it!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Drab and lacking humour, 16 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This autobiography of Jewish ex wcw wrestler (He has recently been released by the wwf who now own wcw)is not as enjoyable as the Mick Foley and Rock books , partly because you do not sense the same kind of warmth or passion for wrestling as the aforementioned two have , and it is obvious that wrestling was very much second choice for Goldberg . The phrase "In it for the money" comes to mind.One of my main complaints about this books is that it concentrates on gridiron for the final quarter of the book when is supposed to be a wrestling book.Even so , keep this book as a collectors item, as after refusing to join wwf , Goldberg is unlikely to wrestle at the top again. Strictly for golbergaholics only.

I'm Next: The Strange Journey of America's Most Unlikely Superhero