Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 September 2002
I found this particular one to be funny and whimsical as the cat detective duo once again comes thru. KoKo seems to have no bounds and an uncanny sense of taste for the glue. He once again foils the crime but this time with 'glue'. Qwill should learn by now that the kittys are never wrong. I highly recommend this book to those who are a 'Cat Who Dun It' fan. I am currently reading the entire series and am finding from book to book how they all came to be. Totally worth the read and all that are before it in the series.
This is the first book of Lilian Jackson Braun I have read and I found it fascinating. I do like who dun it style stories and this is that with the added dimension of cats and I like cats too. The book is written like a play and the story features a group of local people putting on a play. The small town story I liked and the American settings made it different and once I had started with Act 1 it was difficult to put the book down and I have read it quicker than I would normally read a book of this length. I like the description of the 2 cats and their behaviour and the interaction with humans. The murders are a bit nasty well murder isn't pleasant in any circumstances. The who dun it element was well done and the final twist a good one I cannot divulge. I will certainly look out for more The Cat Who...books and would say have a read it is than hard to put it down. the book is now very reasonably priced in paperback.
on 28 January 2013
Just another one to bring my collection up to date, though there are still four or five to go to bring me up to date. I've started reading the whole series again in sequence and they are wonderful.
on 2 December 2015
Another yarn in the Cat Who . . series of books. Written in a slightly different style form the previous books, quite theatrical, but nevertheless an enjoyable read.
on 8 November 2014
The final one for my collection of Cat Who books - wish there were more. If you like cats, particularly Siamese, you'll like these.
on 26 July 2013
i like the way that the cats brought a bit of humour into the book when everybody around them where trying to find the killer
on 18 June 2014
Amazing story loved the final twist can the cats get any smarter?
Koko is as clever as ever and his side kick Yumyum
on 31 July 2013
After reading James boen books, this is more like a childs book I was very dissapointed, And would not recomend it at all
on 14 September 2013
lovely story, descriptions of cats antics are easy to imagine. this is a lovely story for anyone who loves cats
on 15 May 2015
Didn't work out the plot until the end. The cats are as classy as ever, and always entertaining and loveable.