5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Its so hard to know what to do with a newboarn, especially when you're quite an active person! My sister bought these when my baby was born and the suggestions are fab. I've bought them for my friends who have had babies and they love them. A great present for a new mum/dad.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Good.. but some a bit obvious
I am a first time mum, I bought these because I would be concerned that I wasnt doing the right things or that my son would be bored in his early days.

I found some of the suggestions a bit obvious (singing with baby, peek-a-boo etc), but in that respect it was nice to have the knowledge that I was doing the right things.

I found that I referenced...
Published on 3 July 2010 by CaznLiam09

2.0 out of 5 stars Good.. but some a bit obvious, 3 July 2010
This review is from: 50 Things to Do with Your Baby: 0-6 Months (Usborne Parents Cards) (Usborne Activity Cards) (Cards)

I found that I referenced these cards maybe 2 or 3 times then forgot about them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing ground breaking in here, 4 Aug 2011
I liked the idea of having prompts of activities to do with my new baby, however the cards and suggestions are in general ideas that a proactive parent would think of without needing to spend money on this product. They are nicely presented, however it was an unnecessary purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea, 17 Aug 2012
This is a fun way of introducing different activities into your little one's day. All very simple and easy to do. Some are things you already do, some are reminders of things you might have done as a child and others are completely new. Good fun for baby and parent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, 17 Dec 2011
I would recommend these to anyone who isn't sure about how to play with their baby. Each card has an activity, explination of how the activity aids your child's development, and various ways that you can adapt the activitiy to suit what you and your baby.

Not rocket science. Just simple, down to earth activities. Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good ideas, 12 Aug 2011
I bought these to get some ideas about what to do with my nearly-newborn. Many of the suggestions on the cards are obvious (hence only 4 stars) and I was doing anyway (e.g. singing to her, taking her around the garden to look at flowers) but it's good to have a reminder or two and there were also some other useful ideas.

I'd recommend these to anyone who wants to "brush up" on their baby activity skills and ideas.

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 2 Jun 2010
great for reference. lots of good ideas for homemade toys and good cards to show your baby.