5.0 out of 5 stars A great book. Highly recommended.
My daughter loves this book. We bought it for her before she turned 2 and she was initially too young for it. Since she turned 2 she comes back to this book again and again. Every night she wants a Poppy and Sam story in spite of the pile of other books she has to choose from.

Published on 22 Jun 2006 by Stephen Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, poor quality binding
Wonderful stories for small kids, with characters they can really identify with. Would be a 5-star buy if it were not for the poor binding - out copy (admittedly used a lot) is almost in pieces, as the binding started to come apart after only a few weeks. Maybe ours was just a bad one, but be careful!
Published 3 months ago by Mr Pish

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book. Highly recommended., 22 Jun 2006
Stephen Jones (UK) - See all my reviews

The stories are perfect for this age group and she loves the pictures as well as finding the duck on each page.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy and Sam are the best, 7 Aug 2007
The Apple Tree Farm series (I think there are 24 books) is one of the best I have found. We have the whole series and the stories are fresh and exciting with just enough happening to keep children enthralled. My 4 year old daughter still loves them (though she wouldn't actiively choose them now); my 2.5 year old son will always pick a "Poppy and Sam" book in preference to all the others we own. The stories are also ant introduction to reading - each page has a sentence with simpler words and larger print at the top so you can share the reading with an older child. I can't recommend this series highly enough; I'm amazed no-one's picked these up for TV yet.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Books for little ones, 19 Oct 2007
R. Tillotson "Mum to 4 little girls" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I have these stories as a boxed set and they are fantastic. Always a favourite a bedtime. They have now passed onto my 3 year old who likes to join in with the story and also look for the duck on each page.
We have loads of children's books by Usborne and I have not been disappointed yet. They always seem to be perfect for the age range they are aimed at.

5.0 out of 5 stars the complete book of farmyard tales., 2 Feb 2009
lovely book! My grandson is 3 years old & he loves it. A number of stories all about the same family. Exciting things going on with lots to include in reading stories to toddlers. The pictures are also delightful...busy & interesting. Full marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars farmyard tales are fantastic!, 29 Sep 2008
Karen Smith - See all my reviews
My 3 year old loves these stories and finding the duck on each page. The only down side being all the stories are in one book so you never get away with just reading one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend!, 23 April 2013
N. Abbott (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
A great buy. It's great value for money and it has become my daughters favourite book. She is only 2 but knows most of the stories by heart! The CD which comes with it is a great addition and is good for the car. Every toddler should have this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Farmyard Tales, 19 Dec 2007
This is a really wonderful book. My 14 month old granddaughter just loves it, as young as she is. Finding the duck on each page is such fun and the stories are so easy to understand. I'm sure she will be enjoying it for some years, especially when she can read because the wording is simple and easy. A truly super book for any youngster.

5.0 out of 5 stars usborne complete book of farmyard tales, 30 April 2009
Louise Thorpe (north yorks, england) - See all my reviews
We bought this book for our first son when he was two and it now belongs to his younger brother who is now two. This has absolutely been their favourite book and I cannot recommend this book highly enough it is a must for any child. The stories are a perfect length for bedtime reading and my older son who's five still enjoys it as he is able to read some of the text even though it is now dropping to bits!! Don't hesitate, buy it, a perfect gift for birthdays or christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Best children's book ever!, 25 Jun 2014
We purchased this book 10 years ago for our youngest daughter. This by far was her favourite book, in fact ours too to read at bedtime. The stories are exciting & colourful with plenty going on and spot the duck is fun.
Infact we love this book so much we have just purchased one for our grandchild as my youngest daughter although now 12 will not part with hers!

Complete Farmyard Tales with CD
Complete Farmyard Tales with CD by Heather Amery (Hardcover - 29 Aug 2008)
Used & New from: £9.43