‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A good-quality item, 4 Jan 2010
JB (Chudleigh, Devon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
My 30 month daughter took to it straight away. The stickers are sticky (unlike some) and can be carefully peeled off again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
Bought this for my two year old. The book has pages representing different types of habitats for animals, with each habitat having its own stickers - for example the arctic, the desert etc. Good range of animal stickers, some will be familiar and some more unusual ones which childern may not have seen or heard about before. Overall good quality book with lots of entertainment and educational value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stickers!!!!!!!!!!, 21 April 2010
T. J. Laven "tim" (Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
Our daughter loved her first sticker book and this series of books give a good outline / topic which makes it a very good discussion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Sticker book, 9 Oct 2010
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
This has been bought for our 4 year old grandson - we wanted something that would be interesting, fun and educational - well done Amazon and Usborne!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprise big hit, 19 Feb 2011
BabyMarvel (South East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
The Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) was a last minute stocking filler for my four year old. I purchased it mainly as I know my daughter adores animals, but I really didn't expect her to love it so much that she wants to take it everywhere (in the car, the supermarket, Nana & Grandpa's, the doctors - even to big school).
The stickers here are actually sticky, and there are a lot of them (150+) to use for the various landscape scenes: The Rainforest, The Farmyard, Grassy Plains and Icy Waters to name a few.
Surprisingly, my little one has placed the animals where they should be with little or no help, for example: hippos are in the muddy water...the hen is in the hen house, so don't be fooled into thinking this is just a 'sticker book' - it's an educational one too.
Our copy is somewhat dog-eared now but I'm pleased it is. What a great idea, 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 20 Aug 2011
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
My two and a half year old is animal crazy, and I bought this to help to entertain her on a long haul flight. Usually, she just sticks stickers wherever, but with this beautifully presented book, she is taking the time to think about where she wants the animals to be. I love that the book is divided into different habitats and that she can identify which animals belong in which environment - an unexpected 'educational' aspect! She is also delighted by the new species she has learned - dung beetles, kookaburras and tapirs, to name but a few. The book itself is very good quality, and the pages and stickers are robust enough for little fingers. I'll definitely buy Usborne sticker books again.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 25 Nov 2010
S. J. Bevan "Els" (Wickford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
My little boy is just under 2 and is heavily into stickers all the Usbourne sticker books are lovely and this one is great as there is so many stickers he can relate to either by saying the animal names or noises and each animal has their own section, IE jungle, sea creatures etc
Excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for little fingers (and nanas and aunties), 26 Jun 2010
H. A. Wilkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
Bought this for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter to take with us on a family holiday. She loved the freedom to make her own scenes and choose where to put the stickers - some very thoughtfully placed and some just very silly! Excellent to play with on her own or to involve as many family members as possible!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent at any age, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
I have already the farm animal sticker book in the same collection and my boy of 19months now still looks through it, so i bought this one. This animal book is great in teaching children where animals live and with what other animals, in a fun way and at any age it's a great book. The stickers are great because often my boy remove the stickers already done to reput them some other place, unlimited fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sticker book!, 21 Nov 2010
Iain Hoey (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (Paperback)
Yet another fantastic sticker book, excellent quality and would make a lovely gift for any child. I have bought lots of these Usborne sticker books as they cover many different interests and are really quite engaging. Great for car journeys too and appeal to two year olds up to six easily (there is a lovely Ballet sticker book which my six year old loved).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa476fdc8)

Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) by Cecilia Johansson (Paperback - 30 Jan 2009)
4.99