4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect before first trip!
Published on 19 April 2010 by Zånnie

3.0 out of 5 stars small
Not a great deal of info, usbourne have another book a newer one I noticed, bigger and better. I wish I got that one. A purchase I regret.
Published 15 months ago by MissN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect before first trip!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
This book is great, it shows in easy pictures how to travel by plane. I bought this book for our 2.5 yo daughter before our first long flight, and she loved it! She can explain what is going on in the pictures, and loves recounting the story for us. The stickers are easy to place, you see a drawing and have to find the right sticker to put there - great for a young child. I like that there is a story in the book, so even after all the stickers are in place you can still read the book over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel time waster!, 6 April 2010
Z. Lampe "zoe" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
This sticker book is excellent to take on holiday with you and makes the travel time fly by - sorry about the pun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sticker book, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
my 2 year old daughter loved this sticker book and it kept her quiet for about an hour on the plane. especially the spot the duck sticker on each page! definately recommend to kept kiddies occupied no a flight

5.0 out of 5 stars Good short story (with stickers) to prepare 3 year old for plane journey, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
Planning a trip with an almost three year old, I bought several different books about going to airports or on aeroplanes. This was one of the more helpful books we bought, for us.

This is a story book, with some words replaced by black and white images. You find the coloured sticker that matches, with the word written next to it, to complete the story. There are a few more stickers that give colour to sections of the illustrations, and some "I found the duck" stickers for when the reader has found the duck hidden in each picture. There are not a lot of stickers, if you are looking for a pure sticker book, look at some of the others available.

We found this was a really good story to read with our almost 3 year old, as a preparation for going on a plane journey. It talks through the process from packing, going to the airport, checking in, security, getting on the plane, eating on the plane, landing, passport control, collecting the bags.

For helping to prepare a 3 year old for a plane journey, I would recommend either Mandy Archer's Busy Airport, or this Usborne "Going on a Plane" sticker book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
My 3 year old son loved this book! We brought it for him for his first ever plain journey to turkey! He loved that the things he'd seen around the airport were all in his book! And it was full of stickers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first flight for toddler, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
My 2 year old daughter loved this, we read it to her the night before our holiday.

We also took it on the Plane as the stickers entertained her for some time on the flight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
My 3 year old grandaughter was going on a plane for the first time and was very excited about the event. This book helped to prepare her for the journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent introduction to flying for little ones, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
Bought this for my little daughter when she was 2 years old.
She loves travelling and planes are easy but I imagine this would be good for little ones who might be nervous etc.

We look at it especially just before and on our annual flights.

First years we just looked and read the story, subsequently she can use stickers etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Going on holiday with a three year old.,,,, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
We been on a plane with our granddaughter before and she loved it, so we are off again in may and bought the book ready for the flight. It very good she can't wait it take it with her to fill it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son enjoyed this book in a plane trip, 27 Nov. 2013
Susana C (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Going on a Plane (Paperback)
I gave this book to my son when I first took him on a plane trip, and he enjoyed it very much.
There's a story, and each page is a scene. There are lots of stickers to put in every page.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Going on a Plane
Going on a Plane by Anne Civardi (Paperback - 30 May 2008)