5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by Hiace Drifter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as That's Not My Lion
I bought That's not my Lion and That's not my Train. On the whole, they're great, but the Lion one seems much more interesting for my daughter (8 months) - I think because it has fluffy and furry bits. There's probably not so much scope for good textures with trains and as a result, this book is not as interesting.
Published on 27 Sep 2006 by Reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Dec 2011
Hiace Drifter (Northern Hemisphere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
The concept of these books is so simple yet effective. Each page has a different person/object (depending on the title of the book), which for some reason "is not my..." because it is too furry, rough, smooth, shiny, etc etc. Different textured materials are used throughout and make the books very nice to touch. The illustrations are very simple and effective. Our baby likes looking at them (from 2 months up) and as she gets older I'm sure she'll really appreciate them.

There are so many to choose from... I want the whole set! (and they're cheap too!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Its side is too bumpy..., 8 Oct 2001
Gareth Waterman "GW" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Simple but deceptively inter-active. My daughter (now 22 months) first had the book a year ago and still loves it! Combination of great colours, textures and searching for the mouse made this one a big hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous Fun, 10 May 2000
Mrs. K. A. Wheatley "katywheatley" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My daughter is 11 months and hates to sit still long enough to look at anything, but she loves this book. It is sturdy and fairly indestructible so she can read it herself. She adores the mouse character and really enjoys all the different textures used. Unlike most childrens "feely" books this one is really imaginative in its use of materials. I was very impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as That's Not My Lion, 27 Sep 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars usual high standard, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
I would recommend this book, it's the usual high standard from the "That's Not ..." range. Nice squidgy wheels on the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
Excellent present my Nephews loved it. Brought the wooden stacking train to go with it, thought it was great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 3 Feb 2014
D. kerai "DK" (UAE / UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
My 14 month son loves this book. He points, pokes, strokes the touchy feely parts and gives out the biggest smile Ive ever seen! Love love love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
I purchased this book as part of a collection for my 3 year old grandson, [He loves it].
When I sit and read with him he loves to touch the different textures.
would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely books, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
This is a lovely little book. I bought this for my two year old son who is fascinated with anything with an engine. He loves his "choochoo book". He can spend ages sitting down feeling the pages of this book, it really keeps him engaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Childrens Books, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Train (Board book)
These little 'That's not my ....' books are lovely. I have bought quite a few for my little grandson and he loves them. He especially looks out for the little mouse.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

That's Not My Train
That's Not My Train by Fiona Watt (Board book - 29 Feb 2008)
4.79