5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Very First Words in Irish (Usborne First Words Board Books) (Board book)
I got this to introduce my little one to Irish , not living in Ireland at the moment I still want to keep the language alive , this is a good and sturdy book for little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn Irish, 17 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is starting an Irish pre-school (naonraí). This little book is just perfect as it has the pictures with the words.....perfect for those first cupla focal!!!! I would recommend buying the irish flashcards as well with pictures. I searched every bookstore in Ireland but i finally found this one on amazon which is perfect. Thank you amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 18 Dec 2011
I got this book for my daughter for christmas and also to help me improve my Irish. It was so much better than I expected. The illustrations are beautiful and its very simple to understand. I also loved that it was a board book means it will last a lot longer. Would recommend this to all my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hard back book as gaeilge, 15 Mar 2013
B. Flanagan-Smith "London" (London) - See all my reviews
Loved this book, bought a copy for my play school
Great price
First words in Irish
Bought it for my niece in Plymouth UK

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, 20 Feb 2013
Beautiful pictures with Irish and English words to describe images, excellent learning book!!
Very colorful and value for money :)

Very First Words in Irish (Usborne First Words Board Books)
Very First Words in Irish (Usborne First Words Board Books) by Felicity Brooks (Board book - 1 Dec 2007)
3.99