Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 2 September 2011
The book is colourful and very clear.
Perfect for Kids but I bought for myself.
Clear with chords and fingering..
Suprised a bit by the fact it was hard coverd and quite big in size.
BUT its always good to see thE information clearly especiallY if you are
Totally NEW TO GUITARS...
on 7 December 2011
bought this book for my 10 yr old sister who's learning how to play the guitar shes learning and so am i im 21 and its simple enough for me and her, has pictures in it states information really clearly for her to understand its colorful starts off quite basic then it builds up would recommend it for beginners has some familiar songs in too really good product!!!
My 7 year old daughter loves this book. She can open it at the piano and learn the tune and then try it on her tiny classical guitar.

all children music books shoudl be bound in this way. It makes using the book easy.
on 22 May 2014
I bought this book for my 8 year old grandson who has just acquired a guitar.
I was impressed with the clarity of the instructions and illustrations. Everything is covered from how to hold the guitar, the notes and chords are illustrated at the beginning of every piece of music, right down how to tune the instrument.
It is spiral bound which enables it to stay open on the music stand.
It is certainly and excellent buy for a complete beginner.
on 13 May 2014
I bought this book for my 12 year old daughter. She's just started learning to play the guitar and is managing well with this book. It's sturdy and easy to follow. Quite happy with this purchase and would recommend.
on 22 September 2013
This is a lovely book for all ages of learners. I especially like the interactive part which encouraged me to greater effort.
on 31 January 2015
Clear and comprehensive beginner's guide. Includes simple chords and strumming/plucking styles, as well as melodies. It is backed up by weblinks to the Usborne site where you can play along to tracks. I'm using this to help my daughter learn guitar but it would also be good for someone starting out on their own.
on 1 August 2013
My daughter is learning to play the guitar so book purchased for her to practise at home between lessons.
She is enjoying the book.
on 31 January 2013
more for children, as was teaching nersery ryhems....i brought this item for my son for xmas he is a beginer but at 23yrs of age this was not the learning he had in mind.not for adults,but fantastic from a childs point of view ....... defo not for teenagers/ stroppy young men!!!
on 4 January 2013
This book was bought for my grandson for christmas as he was having a guitar bought. It was easy to follow diagrams, easy reading for a child and plenty of easy tunes to play. I would definately recommend it.