4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book
A great first book, perfect for 2 years +. Quick versions of classic fairy tales along with lovely pictures. Nice thick pages and a good size
Published on 5 Jan. 2009 by henri k

2.0 out of 5 stars Too brief
There are some nice things about this book - the illustrations, the tabs, the thick pages, and the CD - but the stories are so condensed as to be ridiculous. They are too brief, even for the shortest attention span - they are told in a very plain manner and all the life has been edited out of them. I'm sorry to say that I dread my children asking for this book.
I'd...
Published on 14 Jan. 2010 by J. Tarling

2.0 out of 5 stars Too brief, 14 Jan. 2010
J. Tarling "Tarling" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First Picture Fairytales (Usborne First Picture Books) (Board book)
I'd recommend "The Usborne Book of Fairy Tales" instead where the stories are still nice and short, but the fun bits have been left in and the illustrations are even better. I love reading that book with my children.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 5 Jan. 2009
henri k (Fareham, Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for toddlers, 12 April 2013
lewpylew (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I recently bought this book as a present for a friends 1 year old daughter after having it for my daughter several years ago.

Although 1 is a little younger than this book is aimed at, it is well illustrated and provides a shorter version of classic fairy tales ideal for toddlers who have a short attention span.

This book is ideal for parents to read to children, or toddlers can have a look at it independently as the pages are thicker and easy for little hands to turn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely simple fairytales for toddlers, 25 Feb. 2011
L. Ross "Louise" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this after borrowing it from the library and seeing my son request it over and over again. Lovely short simple versions of the famous stories.

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST AS I EXPECTED, 21 Nov. 2010
It was just like i expected which means good value for money. My boy loves it and can listen to it over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby loves it, 22 Jan. 2008
Carol (Chigwell, UK) - See all my reviews
very good and very easy to read. love the idea that come with the CD

First Picture Fairytales (Usborne First Picture Books)
First Picture Fairytales (Usborne First Picture Books) by Felicity Brooks (Board book - 28 Sept. 2007)
Used & New from: £0.01