5.0 out of 5 stars Read this fantastic book!
Published on 20 Oct 2010 by Mr. Paul White

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off!
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. J. Van Den Berg

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this fantastic book!, 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: Robin Hood (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Usborne Young Reading Series Two) (Hardcover)
The Robin Hood story is fantastic. I love the book because it's so fun. Its very action packed. It makes me so happy like I'm already inside the story - its fun, crazy, mad and action packed. The story may be gruesome but also super fun. This whopping smashing story is so cool you'll want to be in the story yourself. I would give this story five stars because it is so cool. I would like to tell you about my favourite part when Jack tripped the Sheriff into the dungeon. The story begins in the village near Sherwood Forest when Jack threw horse dung into the Sheriff's face. But actually I would give the story 11 out of 10.

By Priestly Adejo
Year 3 pupil
Hilldene Primary School

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off!, 6 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. Van Den Berg "Janett" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I just went on Amazon to buy this hard cover book with 64 pages for my 7 year old son which I researched before and really liked. When it came up as a kindle version I thought this would be a nice alternative but to my disgust the kindle version has only 14 pages with a couple of verses on each page which looks to me like a book for toddlers. I am very disappointed to have now got a very different book as described. Don't bother!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars For Sherwood., 21 Jun 2014
We wanted this book as we were going to Sherwood forest on a holiday with 4 children. They enjoyed hearing it read to them each evening before going to bed. A good read.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Story of Robin Hood (Usborne Picture Books), 17 Mar 2014
This book was unsuitable for my Kindle, so I can't give a better rating. I cannot read the book so I cannot rate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Mar 2014
Great book, got this for my son who's very into Robin Hood. He took it to school for World Book day and he's very pleased with it. He's 5 and learning to read, I think the language is reasonably straight forward which I hope will encourage him to read it himself given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 28 May 2013
J. Cowan - See all my reviews
Baught this for my grandson to read. And read it he did and did again and again. He now wants to go to Sherwood Forrest!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in series 2!, 15 Mar 2013
My little boy (aged 5) is enamoured of this book! The story is told from the perspective of a young boy whose father is captured by the evil Sheriff of Nottingham and who then runs away to find Robin Hood to rescue his father. It really captured my son's imagination.There's plenty of swashbuckling and arrow shooting and the illustrations are very atmospheric. The only downside is that I then had to purchase a Robin Hood outfit and bow and arrow.... Oh, and a trip to Sherwood Forest is also in the offing for the summer holidays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to Robin Hood, 17 Jan 2013
My 5 year old son really enjoyed this story. I think this is a good introduction to the Robin Hood myth. This version is taken from the point of view of Much.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 2 Jan 2013
Amazon fan (hampshire England) - See all my reviews
My 7 year old grandson is just beginning to enjoy reading and loved this book. also good for reading to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced story and pictures on every page, 3 Dec 2012
Fast paced story and pictures on every page - our 4 and 7 year olds love it and we have given it to lots of friends.

Robin Hood (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Usborne Young Reading Series Two)