on 25 August 2015
Already have a copy, but son is working and living away from home and had asked me for some more simple recipes so I ordered him his own copy. Will then pass it on to my daughter when she either goes off to Uni or leaves home. Highly recommended to anyone as it has recipes that you will refer back to forever
on 9 December 2014
I have to say that this is my second copy. Having four children we cant I'm afraid read the chocolate brownies recipe any more due
to all the chocolate on the page - it is a brilliant book and I intend to buy it for each of my children as they leave home so that they can all have their own copy.
on 26 June 2012
I love this cook book so much. I have just made the chicken and bacon pasta and it was fantastic. My kids and my husband love using the book to as the diagrams and pictures help a great deal. As a mum who loves to cook, this book is perfect for families who want good, wholesome tasty food.
on 4 September 2012
I baught this book for my granson a few yrs ago and he uses it quite often, now i have got it for my grandaughter , i recoment it to all who are starting to learn, its great and so much detail you can't posably go wrong..BUY IT !!!Beginners Cookbook (Usborne Cookbooks)
on 26 June 2013
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY 20 YEAR OLD SON WHO DOESN'T COOK. HE FOUND IT VERY HELPFUL AND EASY TO FOLLOW. HE ESPECIALLY LOVED SOME OF THE INTERESTING RECIPES WHICH HE ENJOYS EATING I.E LEEK & POTATO SOUP, MEATBALLS & TOMATO SAUCE. LOOKING FORWARD NOW TO SOME OF HIS CULINARY DELIGHTS.
on 1 November 2012
This really is a great cook book. I have bought several copies for pressies. There is great variety. It is really well laid out and straight forward. I can't recommend it enough, it is my most used cook book and I have lots. Not just for kids, a book for everyone!
on 25 December 2015
Fantastic. Used this in my work
As an OT with mental health patients and my clients with learning disabilities. All have benefitted from the easy read step by step pictorial guide, as have I! I am no great chef but this book makes cooking very accessible.
on 18 December 2014
Arrived in loads of time ready for a present for Christmas.
on 18 February 2013
Bought this book for my father who is new to cooking and there's a lot in there that's very useful to the 'not so clued up' budding chef. May even get a copy for myself as it covers the basic things that a lot of other cookery books neglect to mention.
on 4 November 2013
bought this book for my son and then bought for my husband! he's really enjoying it. the instructions are very simple and the results are great. very good introduction to cooking. And it's great having the comb binding, the book stays open easily