5.0 out of 5 stars Read in conjunction with Kensuke's Kingdom
A really clear and child friendly version of the story. I used this as a comparison text with Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo. Superb!! There are so many similarities with this book, even down to the map of the island. My year 6 class held a debate into whether Kensuke was meant to be the Crusoe or Man Friday character. Highly recommended.
Published on 18 July 2010 by K. Alliston

2.0 out of 5 stars robinson crusoe
It was not clear when I purchased this book that it is a highly abridged version. It is too babyish even for my eight year old. I wanted the full story.....
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by fast andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in conjunction with Kensuke's Kingdom, 18 July 2010
K. Alliston - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for young readers, 5 Jan 2010
This review is from: Robinson Crusoe (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Hardcover)
This is part of a set of books for the younger reader. I would highly recommend you buy them all as these books are very clearly written and the illustrations really are lovely. We bought these for a three year old to have read to him and he very much enjoys them. One other thing, they are not too long to read the whole book at bedtime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Robinson Crusoe (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Hardcover)
My son in Yr 1 said his teacher had read this to them in school, he loved it so much we bought it for his birthday. He could read it fairly independently as knew the story form school and he really enjoyed it

2.0 out of 5 stars robinson crusoe, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Robinson Crusoe (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Hardcover)

Robinson Crusoe (Young Reading (Series 2))
Robinson Crusoe (Young Reading (Series 2)) by Angela Wilkes (Hardcover - 27 July 2007)
3.99