Format: Hardcover|Change

on 24 April 2014
I used to read this book as a kid and loved it so I thought I'd buy it to read to my son. I was highly disappointed when I started reading as the stories have been changed and made all bloody PC! The Lampton Worm, my fav story has been turned into some pathetic tale where the boy goes to find a dragon who basically roars at the worm and scares it away. Wheres the spiked armor? Where the fight against the worm? Luckily I found the 1979 version I used to read for £1. Buy that version, not this PC rubbish!
on 21 November 2013
I have found the perfect level here for my daughter to be able to read more of a whole book. Building her reading stamina, still pushing her vocabulary at times, but she actually wants to keep picking these books up - so achieved what I wanted from it.
on 17 September 2013
Funny story for children
easy to read
good book for the "first readers" (6-7 years old) as a lot of the books of the collection
on 9 May 2013
Bought as a gift for a child who loves reading and loves dragons - he was absolutely thrilled and it's become one to read in bed.
on 4 February 2016
Great book for first independent reading. My six year old son picked it up when he was 'bored' and since then is more enthusiastic about reading... Much more exciting than the Biff and Chip books you get from school. Contain 4 stories about dragons. Good quality hardback with a very useful attached cord bookmark.
on 15 September 2010
My 5 years old son loves all dragon and knight stories and has enjoyed this book very much
on 22 April 2014
It was interesting story's not only for my kids, but as well for me. I think it it's shortened versions.So it's good for 5-7 years old.
on 18 March 2014
great starter book to read together with children , much fun for any child who likes the dragon scenario, enjoyable
on 4 August 2014
My children liked it, but it is not one of those books that you read over and over. Stories are quite simple.
on 5 May 2013
my 6 year old grandson loved this book and the pictures really enhanced the story which he found very engrossing