5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for educating the kiddies
These Usborne books are fantastic value. If your children are at the stage where they are asking how things work and why/how or what is that! these books are a good answer and I havent come across a poor one in the range of books available, neither has my young nephew:-)
Published on 31 Oct. 2010 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but clearly a level 2 book
This is a very nice book, but was alittle too technical/dry really for my son who is 6. So we could look at a few chunks, but not the whole thing. I plan to hold it back and focus a bit more on this when he is a little bit older.
Published 16 months ago by MS M A KITCHENER

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for educating the kiddies, 31 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great value., 2 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
These books are all fab for younger children. We have a lot of these Beginners books and they've all been well read. They get the children asking questions and it's amazing how much they remember from reading them. Well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but clearly a level 2 book, 9 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe too sophisticated for 5 year old?, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
Too many subjects covered with so little written explanation. Mum and Dad you will have to do your homework, so you can fill in the gaps from the inevitable questions your son / daughter throw at you about now the world is made. I was not impressed with the diagrams or the illustrations either...the world is so amazing, maybe the book could have been more 'beautiful '.

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons love it, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
This is a hit a breakfast which is when we usually have a story. My boys of 3 and 6 try to out do each other on what comes out of a volcano, what living things need to survive... A lovely starter for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planet Earth, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
I bought a selection of these books for some children whose reading age was lower than their actual ages. I have a friend who is teaching them to read but cannot find any suitable material, I believe that it is important to include books of interest level which could be read to them and maybe words used as spelling once they understood it's meaning and word building etc.I have also sent her some graded reading books but they could do some wonderful topic work including all subjects based on a book like Planet Earth.
Mrs A. Conway

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Planet, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
Bought this for My Grandson who is 6 yrs old, ans very interested in Our Planet (and the Solar System) as well, and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good introductory book, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
My 5 year old grandson shows great interest in the world around him and this book is simple but informative. Quite good quality and a pleasing range of information. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
Just discovered these usbourne books for my grandson who is 4. They are easy to understand and interesting for a lively little boy. They cover many subjects and am already building a collection for him of things he is interested in.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as part of set, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 3 1/2 yr old grandson. He will enjoy looking at this and, as we live near the river, it will help him to understand what I tell him when we are out walking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2)
Planet Earth (Usborne Beginners: Level 2) by Leonie Pratt (Hardcover - 27 July 2007)