5.0 out of 5 stars WHERE WERE THESE BOOKS WHEN I WAS LITTLE!
Published on 19 Jan 2008 by purple poodle

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple factual book.
I bought this to support the story Whatever Next for a storysack in a nursery. It is a bit old for 3-4 yr olds but parents will be able to share the book with their children.
Published 15 months ago by A Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars WHERE WERE THESE BOOKS WHEN I WAS LITTLE!, 19 Jan 2008
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Like the other reviewer, I was drawn to this book by the cover...beautifully illustrated. My 5 year old loves looking at the pictures and the bite sized chunks of text ensure he isn't overwhelmed with information. I've learned some new stuff too with this and we read it over and over. A most useful addition to our collection. I an also recommend the Plant Earth book in this series too and we'll be buying some of the other titles most definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to get Kids started., 13 Jun 2007
Hayley Madden (London , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
When I bought this book I thought it too old for my 4 year old son, but he liked the cover so I got it thinking it would be handy later and read it to him at bedtime assuming he would just look at the pictures. The next day, after just one reading, he was quoting bits back at me and asking questions. I bought another book in the series and the same thing happened. The bite size sentences are well written, easy to read and easy for a child to understand and relate to. Thoroughly recommend it and am avidly collecting the whole series now (he saw the rest of the titles on the back sleeve and got extremely excited!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought for my 4 year old son as he was learning about the solar system at his nursery. He loves it and has already learnt a lot from it. The way it's written is easy for children to understand without being boring, and the pictures are excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to learn, 3 April 2010
Milly "Milly" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought this for my 6 year old. She loves it as a story book as well as learning all the facts. A perfect way to learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sun, Moon & Stars, 13 Nov 2009
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
A great book for my four year old to look at and understand the pictures - it helps with the school projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and child-friendly, 29 Jan 2009
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought this for my 5 yr old niece who is really 'into' space. It's a good introduction to the topic and makes a nice gift. I definitely wouldn't buy this book for a child any younger though - I felt it was more a book that she could 'grow into'. Oh, and it was a lot smaller than I expected - for some reason I expected it to be A4 size but it was more like A5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditto, 10 April 2008
Ms. Marion Buckland (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Just as for the previous two reviews, my son and I bought this book (me thinking it would be useful for when he is older), but he loves it and it has inspired some interesting discussion.
I am on line now looking to extend our exploration of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars An introduction to the mysteries of the universe, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
A brilliant, informative little book, that will appeal to any inquisitive young person wanting to know more about the universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners), 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought to accompany a basic starter telescope for my son. He is now able to share stargazing with with my grandchildren with a better understanding of the sun, moon and stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son loves it., 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
Our 5 year old loves it and, I have also bought it as a present for another 5 year old who loves it too!

Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners)
Sun, Moon and Stars (Usborne Beginners) by Stephanie Turnbull (Hardcover - 26 Jan 2007)