5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book
Published on 10 Aug. 2010 by Big Al

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't as colorful as I was expecting. An informative ...
Wasn't as colorful as I was expecting. An informative book though. Wouldn't have chosen it if I had seen it on a bookshelf.
Published 5 months ago by Kay marther

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this book to go with the butterfly garden kit by Insect lore (which is fantastic).The book is really lovely.It has lots of colour pictures and is just jam packed with information and interesting facts about caterpillars and butterflies.My 4.8 year old son really liked the book.He enjoyed learning small pieces of information at a time as there really is so much to learn in the book he wasnt able to go through it all at once!.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent introduction to the butterfly life cycle, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
I was looking for an early reader book to use in my infant class who have a butterfly garden [from Insect Lore]. This little book is packed full of useful and interesting facts as well as many beautiful pictures. My class of children love it and it has encouraged one child who has struggled with reading to use books for the first time.

As our caterpillars are growing, the children are regularly searching for information in this beginners book, so the contents page and glossary are useful as are some of the websites recommended [ I haven't tried all the links yet]. I will be buying others in the series to build up a set of non fiction books and highly recommend it for use at home or school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 4-year old grandson to accompany the Butterfly Garden. He found it easy to understand and the pictures were bright and colourful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee book, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this book to complement the butterfly growing kit, and it does the job very well. Some interesting facts and lovely pictures, which have kept my 7-year engaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book For Kids, 8 Feb. 2012
vicky (Margate, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought this book for my 4 year old son & he loves it. Great information & facts for children to learn & understand about Butterflies & Caterpillars. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but not what I was looking for at all, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
I made a real boob with this one. It's a pretty, well designed book (hence four stars), but I bought it as a first reference guide for my nine year old. This is aimed at four to six year olds I'd say. I definitely won't be giving this to her. She'd be most insulted.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with this present for my 5 yr old granddaughters ..., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
So pleased with this present for my 5 yr old granddaughters birthday present. The whole family enjoyed it. What magic to watch this fantastic process......natural magic. Everyone was enthralled. Not difficult to do....all simple instructions provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book about caterpillars, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
Lovely book. Beautiful pictures and good information. My children were fascinated with the facts that were in the book. Arrived within the time specified. Good service. Would definately recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
A fantastic present for a child. My daughters were amazed by a previous purchase of this product and so we bought this as a present for their cousins, who also loved the experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did all what it said it would fantastic present, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Hardcover)
Bought this for my grandsons 5th birthday. He was overjoyed and watched the caterpillars diligently until they changed into a chrysalis and then butterflies his face said it all,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners)
Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) by Stephanie Turnbull (Hardcover - 30 Jun. 2006)