on 12 February 2010
I bought this book to do Easter activities with my family and it did not disappoint. It contains over 30 Craft and Recipes Activities. Projects are spread across two pages with lovely simple instructions and step-by-step guide. Some of the projects give variations, which always give me more ideas.

We have made the Chick Card, Chicken and Egg Card, Decorated Eggs and Spiced Easter Biscuits
The Easter Flower Pots would make a lovely gift, and is our next project!

This Craft Activities book will defiantly keep children busy for hours and years to come! A fantastic little book with lovely ideas! Well, worth the money!
on 7 April 2012
This book contains 15 Easter craft ideas and 16 Easter recipes - all step-by-step. I bought it for my 5 year old who loves it but it would be suitable for children up to 10 or even older as older children would be able to make the more challenging things and cakes on their own. I am sure this book will be used for many Easters to come. The cover can be wiped easily with a damp cloth which is really practical.
on 22 April 2011
This is a small hardcover book. Contains great ideas and activities for Easter that can be done at home and at school.
on 9 April 2015
Very useful and informative.