4.0 out of 5 stars Rusty's Bone
Published on 4 Nov 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big hit with my daughter...
I bought a couple Usborne Touchy Feely books for my 21 months old daughter, and I must say Rusty's Bone is her least favorite (she likes Farm the best out of all Usborne Touchy Feely). I tried reading Rusty's Bone to her several times, but it still doesn't catch on with her. Not sure why... I personally think the book is decent. Somehow, my daughter just doesn't like it.
Published on 8 Jun 2010 by Mamma Mia

4.0 out of 5 stars Rusty's Bone, 4 Nov 2004
By A Customer
This book has been (and continues to be) enjoyed by both my sons (aged 3 and 6). The story is simple but interesting and follows Rusty the dog's search for his bone. He finds all sorts of other items that he thinks are his bone until eventually finding it. The boys love to touch all the different textures and to be amazed when the various items turn out not to be the bone!! They are pleased at the end when Rusty finds it! The text is great for new readers, whilst being a good length for little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Another Great Book for Toddlers

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing following other books in this series, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) (Board book)
This book is the worst and least interesting of the books I purchased from this series: Woolly's Walk, Farmyard Hide and Seek, Touchy-Feely Jungle. The materials for touching are small, alike, quite flat, and all red, and the illustrations do not contain enough detail to engage 11-month old babies. It is also hard to explain the story line (things Rusty mistakes for his bone are other items that are not necessarily obvious or logical in the context). I am disappointed with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this book!, 1 Dec 2012
R. Joyce (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) (Board book)
I bought this book having been recommended for a 10 month old girl for Christmas. I am sure she will love it. It is very colourful. I have not pressed all the buttons yet but I am sure she will enjoy doing it. It came well before the date given in secure packaging and in perfect condition. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rusty's Bone, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) (Board book)
I don't normally leave reviews but purchased this book along with Farmyard Tales for my Grandson. Absolute hit. The touchy feely bits are compelling for both children and adults! The book is sturdy, colourful and my Grandson who is 18 months old never tires of either of the books. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for pre-schoolers, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) (Board book)
Very lovely book with touch and feel elements. Read to both my boy and girl countless times. They love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big hit with my daughter..., 8 Jun 2010
This review is from: Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) (Board book)

Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale)
Rusty's Bone (Touchy Feely Farmyard Tale) by Phil Roxbee Cox (Board book - 28 Jan 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01