Format: Board book|Change

on 8 August 2009
My son has loved this book ever since he was a tiny baby. The illustrations are really precious. We've sung the songs to him for over a year now, and he seems to know that when he hears them, it's time for bed. The CD is full of calming lullaby music. I bought this same book in Norwegian to give to a friend who is having a baby.
on 11 June 2010
i bought this for my 18 month old as a change from the usual bedtime books (Gruffalo, Peepo and the like) and its been great. The illustrations are beautifully done, the CD sounds lovely and is great to either listen to or sing along with. My little girl (age 2 now) can't get enough of it at bedtime.
Would recommend to anyone wanting a nice relaxing bedtime experience with their toddler.
on 27 January 2011
I bought this for my daughter when she was a baby and we put it on for her every night. There are some traditional lullabies and ones I hadn't heard before but soon got to know and sang along with them! I have since bought this as a gift and hope they loved it as much!
on 27 July 2013
Lovely book, but the cd doesn't match the lullabies in the book. Would
Love to sing along, but I don't know most of the lullabie's tunes and don't have the words for the ones on the CD!
on 5 September 2013
Beautiful present which I know will be read and the cd used over and over. Cd good to use in the car too
on 24 November 2014
Don't like it much, would rather bigger writing.pictures are pretty but baby much more interested in othe books with bolder images.
on 9 November 2014
Lovely book with a few lullabies. The music is nice to accompany the songs. Perfect for baby bedtime.
on 8 December 2014
Bought this as a present for a friends baby, delivery was fast and I'm told its a great book
on 28 July 2014
CD uploaded to phones/ipad and is still a staple of bedtime routine, 20 months in.
on 1 February 2016
Arrived without the CD so not the best!!