5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite set of books!
These Touchy-Feely books by Usbourne are absolutely brilliant!
Published on 18 Jan 2006 by K. Greasley

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is quite nice (we have 15 of these books)
This book is quite nice (we have 15 of these books). I find this one fun as its one of the only shiney ones, and so really stands out from the others. If you are buying for a little one that have several of these in animal versions this is good

Published 1 month ago by Louis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite set of books!, 18 Jan 2006
K. Greasley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Robot (Usborne Touchy Feely Books) (Board book)
These Touchy-Feely books by Usbourne are absolutely brilliant!
We got the That's Not My Dinosaur out from the library for my 15 month old daughter, and she didn't put it down! We promptly went out and brought another 3 for her, and this is her favourite one! My daughter loves being read to, but the great thing about these books, is that if you're busy doing housework etc. then they can sit down and happily turn and feel the pages on their own.
I would definitely recommend any of these books to parents with children under about 20 months, they are great fun and very good as a first book for a young baby. Absolutely brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 8 Oct 2009
A. Foresti (UK) - See all my reviews
A lovely book that my 18 months old loves to touch, and still hasn't managed to break!!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Touchy Feely Fun, 24 Feb 2010
What a fantastic book! I'd seen some of these aimed at girls which belong to a friend and were delighted to find some more 'boy-type' ones. My son is just 14 weeks old but he loves looking at the bright colourful pictures. Although he hasn't got the hand control to feel the feely bits yet, I put his fingers on them and his eyes just light up, what a brilliant way of introducing children to different textures. The pictures are also useful for pointing out other things, the blue body, square eyes or little mouse (which appears on every page). The books are really robust with thick board pages which he'll be able to turn himself as he gets a little older. This one features robots with: shiney eyes, crinkly hands, bumpy buttons, prickly ears, squashy feet and finally, sparkly antennae. I can't recommend these books highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of books in the That's Not My ... series, 12 May 2009
My grandson loves every one of his That's Not My ... books. They are good to look at, nice to feel, and generally hard wearing. Perfect for little hands and eager minds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too similar, 17 April 2014
This book is nice but every page is shiny and with some of the robots variation being shiny buttons or antenna is a bit confusing. There is only one with a real texture
I would miss this one and get dinosaur or hamster or puppy instead

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is quite nice (we have 15 of these books), 18 July 2014
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

However i find it a little limited in itself. There are too many variations on shiny and it makes for a bit of a boring one.

Our favourites are dragon and monster

4.0 out of 5 stars Robots (not in disguise), 9 July 2014
Nice book, uses different paper stocks and finishes to walk your child through the various robots. My boy's a bit too young to get the most out of this but i'm sure he'll like it when he's a bit older. The only downside is the inaccuracy of the robot at the end. It wasn't my robot. I was hoping for an ASIMO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 July 2014
Great book for my 2 year old, helps with his talking

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great 'that's not my...' Book, 28 May 2014
My son loves these books- just as my older two did, so when I was looking at the ones he didn't have, this one stood out because of the cover picture and because he's just started liking robots etc, it was a good choice because he loves it as much as the others he has- if not more! Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 6 May 2014
Good little board book with textures for toddlers. My twin boys loved sitting and feeling the textures on each page.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

That's Not My Robot (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Robot (Usborne Touchy Feely Books) by Rachel Wells (Board book - 30 Sep 2005)
4.79