5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have seen
Published on 13 July 2007 by A. Deighan

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but quite sophisticated
There are some good ideas but a little complicated so not good for very young children. Adult involvement needed at all times. Also heavy emphasis on decorations and cards and paper but no gift ideas and little cooking. Great selection of Christmas stickers to use.
Published on 3 Dec 2008 by G. Anastasakis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have seen, 13 July 2007
A. Deighan (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Book of Christmas Things to Make and Do Collection (Christmas Activity) (Paperback)
I bought this last year when the shorter, and therefore cheaper Usbourne christmas Activities was sold out. I am so glad it was as this book is fantastic. It includes most of the other usborne Christmas books as seperate chapters, on Christmas cards, decorations, baking etc. The stickers add a fantastic touch to everything you create and there are LOTS of them. My 5 year old daughter wanted to make everything, and we gave it a good try but did not scratch the surface, needless to say this Christmas we will be trying again!! A fabulous book and fantastic value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Christnas, 3 Feb 2008
Mrs. R. K. Smoldon (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
I purchased the book at the beginning of December and as a childminder found it brillant, we made lots of the things in there, and a one of our favourites was the Snowmen paperchain which even my 12 and 9 year children really enjoyed designing and colouring. A book for all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but quite sophisticated, 3 Dec 2008
G. Anastasakis (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars not for boys!!!!!, 2 Jan 2011
Gj Owen "charliedods" (uk) - See all my reviews
i bought this book for my 6 year old son, and as usual - i opened it up and its full of fairies, magical casltes, dollies etc. maybe 7 or 8 items he was interested in. i wish there was just a little bit more imagination given when putting these books together - boys like making things too! i gave it to a 5 year old girl instead and she loved it - hence 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Book of Christmas, 5 Dec 2010
K. MCQUEEN (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a good book with the contents being divided into: Christmas decorations, stickers (provided);Christmas cards and wrapping paper; Christmas cooking and a "miscellaneous" section. In my view, it is slightly more orientated towards girls than boys. It is age appropriate for my 5 year-old and we have found some things to do with one of her boyfriends. Definitely some appropriate activites for my 3 year-old son as well. There are no 'outstanding' ideas however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 1 Feb 2014
We all love this! So many lovely and fairly straight forward craft and cooking activities. Kept my children busy for all of December. Some nice ideas to try for other times of the year too.
We will certainly be bringing this out in this coming December.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Dec 2013
I got this for my 8 year old daughter who loves art and craft activities. It's perfect in the build-up to Christmas and has given her lots of ideas for things to make and do. Also means I now have some home-made cards and gift tags to use for Grandparents! If you are buying this book you might want to buy some craft materials too - red and green paper and glitter, that kind of thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas book, 29 Oct 2013
really good made lots of stuff and use it for work as ordered my grandaughter one too.fantastic reaaly worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very diverting, 26 Aug 2013
Lots of interesting things to do. Makes the unfortunate combination of December and a 3 year old a bit more tolerable

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Things to Make and Do, 18 Jun 2013
This arrived promptly and has some great things to make in it, I will use this for a long time as I have 4 Grandchildren and my other Daughter will be have children within the next couple of years. So yes it's Great, Usborne do some great books and I have bought many!"!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Big Book of Christmas Things to Make and Do Collection (Christmas Activity)
Used & New from: 0.01