4.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Words Flashcards
Nice bright pictures, had my toddler entertained for some time. He sits down very eagerly when going to look at them. The downside is that they are thin and very easy to bend, so we bought some less easily-destructable ones for now, though we still use them from time to time for a change. Picture on one side and word on the other.
Published on 3 Jan 2010 by Potato-head

3.0 out of 5 stars Flashcards
I was slightly disappointed with these cards. They are pastel shades and I was hoping for a bolder style and brighter colours.
Published on 16 Sep 2011 by jayd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Words Flashcards, 3 Jan 2010
This review is from: Everyday Words in English (Everyday Words Flashcards) (Usborne Everyday Words) (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Pre-Schoolers, 17 Nov 2010
N. Ellender "sobriquetnic" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my son who has had some speech issues and was delighted that he recognised almost all of the words! These are clear, bright and I like the way that the word is written in bold type on the reverse on it's own. This should make them useful for learning to read.

A word of warning - I did try them out on my 23 month old daughter but she wanted to hold them and I let her, she is not very careful yet and bent them quite easily! I would definitely say these are better for about 3 years upwards. Stick with the board books for the little ones (my daughter even bends those back, little madam!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Flashcards, 5 Oct 2009
Carly Peck (Scotland) - See all my reviews
My son is 3 years old and having problems with sounds of words and this is great with helping with that,but i also use them because iam a childminder and use them on from 1 1/2 and 2 year olds its a good game for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars flashcards, 23 Oct 2010
11 month old grandaughter loves these, likes to look at them all ,only problem is they bend very easy in small hands ,she will sit for about 30 mins looking at the words and pictures only use 5 at a time and change them each day .

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Fun!, 10 Oct 2009
I bought these for my 19 month old son, they are perfect, we have lots of fun playing with them the cards are good quality with bright coloured images and a good range of words. Highly recommended to all toddlers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for first words, 28 Oct 2010
Mrs. J. M. Wilson "Jane" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
These cards are ideal for teaching your baby their first words. My daughter is 15 months and just learning to speak and these have been great as the pictures are so clear and a good mix of items/things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teaching young children, 4 Aug 2008
K. T. P. Fern (Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
These cards have a picture and word on one side and just the word on the other side. My one year old says the name of the picture when shown that side of the card. My three year old says the name of the picture, inadvertently reading the word at the same time. I then turn the cards over and he reads the word without help of a picture. These cards are perfect for both teaching very young children everyday words with bright, engaging pictures and teaching young children to recognise their first words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flash cards we have found., 3 July 2010
Love these cards. Sturdy enough, educational but intersting and my 23 month old loves them. The pack includes pictures, numbers and colours.

Great value and brilliant product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flashcards, 16 Sep 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 15 July 2011
i bought these cards for my grandson who is 2 and i am very pleased with them they are colourful and quite strong cards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Everyday Words in English (Everyday Words Flashcards) (Usborne Everyday Words)
4.79