4.0 out of 5 stars Different twist on a traditional tale., 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Elves and the Shoemaker: Gift Edition (Young Reading (Series 2)) (Hardcover)
I have used this book for a Traditional Tales topic with Year 2 children and they really got a lot out of it. We quite unexpectedly ended up exploring the concept of fair trade. With a 6 year old coming to the conclusion that he would buy the shoes made by the happy elves. We very much enjoyed this version of the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 Dec 2012
S. Falla (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
This book has been a firm favourite of both my girls from 3 years onwards, for reading to them, and for reading themselves when older. At one point I think I read it every night for 3 months. Now looking for some others in the same series.

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely read, 27 Feb 2012
I purchased this book for my 7 year old granddaughter, she told me she enjoyed reading it and with words and pictures made it interesting

The Elves and the Shoemaker: Gift Edition (Young Reading (Series 2))
4.70