on 15 January 2007
My son really enjoyed this book. It captured his imagination and we have had lots of interesting chats about different countries and cultures around the world. Excellent for participation and goes really well with associated books on flags and geography.

Andrew McCulloch and Douglas (5)
on 14 October 2009
I purchased this, without seeing it, for my 6 year old grandaughter. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at both the quality and the content. I think it is an excellent way of introducing world geography to a youngster, showing not only the different countries, but also famous places and places of interest. The stickers ensure an activity and interest level for the child.
on 3 May 2011
I'm sure I would find Geography more interesting if we had activity books like this one at school.My 3 year old loved it-But I guess a 10 year old would find it equally fun and informative!
on 11 October 2010
Bought for our 6 year old grand daughter . She so loves books and we thought this would be a way of introducing her to the great wide world awaiting her !! A quality book that is both educational and fun .
on 7 November 2010
I think I love this book as much as my daughter - she takes great pride in trying to learn all the flags etc and she is only just 3!! A definite must have for any child learning about flags and the world!!!
on 3 December 2009
It's got maps, pictures and stickers, as far as my niece is concerned it's perfect.
on 9 December 2011
EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE. BOUGHT FOR AN ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD WHO HASN'T QUITE OUTGROWN STICKERS BUT WOULD NOT LIKE TO ADMIT TO THIS. BOOK IS VERY EDUCATIONAL AS WELL AS FUN AS IT PROVIDES MANY FACTS AND FIGURES AS WELL AS FAMILIARISING THE CHILD WITH THE MAP OF THE WORLD.
on 28 April 2011
This Sticker World Atlas was a great idea for my son for an 8 hour flight to Chicago. He spent hours putting the stickers on the correct countries and also learned a lot of geography too. It kept him occupied for at least 2 hours.

Fab
on 18 June 2011
Perfect for kids - bought this as a present for a 5 year old. Educational enough to keep me happy (!) and she loved it.
Good value too.
on 19 April 2011
I love the Usborne Sticker books and Amazon sell them slightler cheaper than elsewhere. This one is great fun and teaches children about the world. My 4 year old loves it