on 25 January 2009
Bought 2 books from this series and our son 6 years loved them so much! Lovely colours, interesting themes and most of all great value at £2. Have since bought another 2 as his teacher mentioned an improvement in his number recognition! He has now gained the confindence to start at the highest number and go backwards to draw the picture. Fab!
on 14 December 2010
We've recently entered the 'dot-to-dot' phase but I have been disappointed with other books that have squashed up or poorly printed numbers that make it hard for a reception child to follow. These have clear precise numbers but sufficiently intricate patterns to keep a rising 5 entertained, so much so that I ordered the whole series!
on 2 January 2012
A stocking filler for my 4 year old who has just started school and loved a little dot to dot book I have given him previously. This one has larger numbers which he is learning at school and has colourful pictures of machines, to complete and colour.

He loves it.

Well worth the money.

Dot-to-Dot Machines
on 13 September 2012
My 5 year old cannot get enough of dot to dot books, this is the second one we've bought for him, he just can't get enough. Especially great to have if we go to pub - keeps him entertained for ages.
on 16 November 2013
My 4yr old son got into dot to dot and absolutely loved it. I would recommend this product to anyone interested.
on 21 November 2013
my grandson will love it. He is learning his numbers which is why the wife choose it and it is very attractive
on 3 December 2013
I bought this book and the dot-to-dot space book and both have very few numbers but more colouring and will not take my 5 year old grandson long to finish them. Poor value for money.
on 22 October 2014
Loved by my 6 year old nephew. He started completing the dot to dot the second he opened his present and absolutely loves it. Will need to buy him some more books for Christmas.
on 6 March 2013
This kept my 4 year old son occupied for an entire 5 hour flight - he did the entire book from front to back - I therefore highly recommend it!
on 6 November 2014
My 6 year old son just loves this book. There are several dot-to-dots on each page. Nice to have a book of interest to boys.