5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational art techniques!
Published on 3 Oct 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars TO ADVANCED
Published on 12 July 2012 by A. Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational art techniques!, 3 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Art Projects (Usborne Art Ideas) (Hardcover)
I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in art and design. The book is packaged towards children but I feel that any age group can benefit from the innovative, modern and original ideas demonstrated. I have studied art at University level yet still found inspirational ideas I'd never come across before. The ideas look so impressive that at first you may think " I can't do that!" but they are broken down with deceptively simple instructions and you gain confidence by the wonderful end results. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTC LITTLE BOOK, 27 April 2009
This review is from: Art Projects (Usborne Art Ideas) (Hardcover)
I bought this and its companions a couple of summers ago to keep the children occupied on rainy days. They have been really well used, full of inspirational ideas and easy instructions. Nevermind keeping the kids occupied, just try to keep me away while they are busy. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Novices will need some help, but results are satisfying if care is taken, 19 Dec 2010
Juliet (Langton Matravers, Dorset) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter, who was aged 8 at the time. Quite a lot of the projects require a craft knife, which was a bit unnerving at first because craft knives are very sharp, but we soon got the hang of it.
With this book, you will need a supply of coloured card (and a craft knife) - some of the projects need other stuff too (eg one involves cutting up a rubber and dunking the pieces into paint to make pictures by printing), but coloured card and a craft knife will get you started.
None of the projects we have done so far takes too long to complete - which is good, as my daughter is great at starting things and not so great at finishing them off. So far we have finished everything we've started in this book. I do find that I need to help her though, as she likes the end result to look like it does in the book, but she is only a beginner at this sort of art project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 25 Jan 2013
Fantastic book with great art projects for me to use with the children at school. Cheap and arrived quickly. Thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Jan 2012
Great book for any little artist wanting to learn more and keep them busy. Good value for money too. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars TO ADVANCED, 12 July 2012
A. Thomas (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I MUST ADMIT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ARTS AND CRAFTS. I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY 6 YEAR OLD GREAT NEICE. BECAUSE SHE SAW IT AT A BOOK STORE IN BAHRAIN. BUT I DONT THINK ITS THE SAME BOOK THAT SHE LIKED? WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HER MOTHER TO CHECK. I THINK ITS RATHER ADVANCED FOR HER AGE,BUT SHE CAN KEEP IT UNTIL SHE IS OLDER. THE GOOD THING IS ITS AROUND 20 POUNDS CHEAPER THAN BAHRAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
PERFECT!

Art Projects (Usborne Art Ideas)
Art Projects (Usborne Art Ideas) by Fiona Watt (Hardcover - 31 Oct 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01