5.0 out of 5 stars all about god
the book is good to learn kids the story about god and get them to do the jigsaws after reading it
Published 23 months ago by annmarie

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
I ordered this PUZZLE book for the puzzles. If I wanted just a plain book that's what I would have ordered. This arrived with not a single puzzle in it out of the 6 it was supposed to contain. I am not impressed and would not buy from this seller ever again.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Usborne Bible Stories Jigsaw Book (Usborne Jigsaw Books) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars all about god, 17 Jan 2013

The Usborne Bible Stories Jigsaw Book (Usborne Jigsaw Books)
The Usborne Bible Stories Jigsaw Book (Usborne Jigsaw Books) by Heather Amery (Hardcover - 29 Aug 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01