Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on 5 May 2010
Bought at Christmas and has got such good use - baby chooses this and the monster book often to 'read' with mummy or daddy.

Nice features and bright colours to catch interest, a nicer one of the series although some of the materials aren't as "feely" as others.

A lovely book and gift - and we are just about ready to start spotting the mouse on each page now too :o)
on 26 November 2012
I bought this book because of good response from others. My boy is 10mo now. I think he doesn't understand what this creature is. The quality of the book, colors, durability are excellent. I gave 4 stars because it's probably not for under 1yo babies like my son. Other books in this series (not my train, not my tractor) are my son's favorites even though he's quite small. I don't know yet if my son will like this book when he grows older.
on 18 July 2014
This book is nice (we have 15 of these books) and a must for any little one who likes dinosaurs. It has real dinosaur varieties with various textures such as squashy, bumpy t-rex teeth, rough sandpaper triceratops horns (in my opinion a great addition), soft stegasaurus spikes
Our favourites are dragon, monster and puppy
on 19 October 2009
One of my favourite from this range, lovely textures to discover. Brilliantly presented in bright bold colours.
on 7 December 2011
my toddler likes it. easy to read, bright pictures and different textures. better than some in this popular series. it's a good first book for a baby as it can be read pretty quickly (before their attention wanders!).
on 23 November 2011
This is a great touchy and feely book. My 7month old baby loves those Usborne books : great textures and colours.
I just would have like to see "hairy" textures that are more attractive for very young children
on 30 March 2015
Class. You go through a few dinosaurs that aren't yours, and then you find yours!

Colourful and textural, the boy loves it (he's 16 months), he never seems to get bored of it.
on 11 March 2010
This seems to be my little boy's favourite out of the ones we have so far, he really does love it!
on 30 August 2011
My son really likes this series of books. They are so interactive and fun. He likes the dinosaurs, especially the one with rough horns. A good concept and very colourful.
on 18 July 2015