5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book!
Published on 21 May 2003 by Mr S Warne

3.0 out of 5 stars Feely book
Not that impressed with this book, my great grand daughter found you could soon pull out the shiny sparkly material on one of the pages.

So we mislaid the book as I was anxious she wouldn't choke on any of the pieces.
Published 14 months ago by Macco

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book!, 21 May 2003
Mr S Warne (Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
We must have read this book about 100 times in the last week. My 6 month old daughter really enjoys the bold, bright and simple drawings and the excellent textures on each page. This book and the others in the series are extremely well made - sturdy and not as 'edible' as other baby books my daughter has tasted! The textured patches are generous and easy for a baby who is getting to grips with had eye co ordination, to touch. Plus the story satisfying and fun. I have bought this book for all my friends babies too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for really small kids (and their parents), 20 Mar 2003
I haven't even got any kids but first saw this book at the house of a friend - we almost took it home we loved it so muhc! Since then I have bought these for all my friends with kids and each time they have been a big, big success - so much so that we have gone international and taken them to friends in Israel and the USA. In fact, they are perfect for expat kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this book!, 23 Dec 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
We read this book almost every day! Since she was 5 months old my daughter has shown obvious pleasure when I choose this story to read. She even has a favourite page that she laughs at each time! I don't get tired of re-reading this book, I want to buy more in this series!

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice addition for a ittle dinosaur fan, 18 July 2014
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
This book is nice (we have 15 of these books) and a must for any little one who likes dinosaurs. It has real dinosaur varieties with various textures such as squashy, bumpy t-rex teeth, rough sandpaper triceratops horns (in my opinion a great addition), soft stegasaurus spikes
Our favourites are dragon, monster and puppy

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's my dinosaur?, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
One of my favourite from this range, lovely textures to discover. Brilliantly presented in bright bold colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4-month-old loves it!, 22 April 2009
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
The pictures in this one are lovely and colourful - great for even a young baby. My four-month old son is already trying to reach out to touch the "feely" patches. We also have the bunny one but that was really disappointing and a bit boring in comparison. The dinosaurs have more variety in their "feely bits"!! Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars that's not my favourite book but..., 7 Dec 2011
Bhavini Shah "part time book worm" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
my toddler likes it. easy to read, bright pictures and different textures. better than some in this popular series. it's a good first book for a baby as it can be read pretty quickly (before their attention wanders!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Another favourite, 5 May 2010
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
Bought at Christmas and has got such good use - baby chooses this and the monster book often to 'read' with mummy or daddy.

Nice features and bright colours to catch interest, a nicer one of the series although some of the materials aren't as "feely" as others.

A lovely book and gift - and we are just about ready to start spotting the mouse on each page now too :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing to every baby I know, 30 July 2009
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
Another huge hit in this wonderful series. This was our first one, beloved by both my children, especially my son. We like the really bright pictures, and the big differences between them (ones like 'That's not my Bunny' don't have quite the same variety of colours etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful books, 9 Feb 2009
Jean Kinsella - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Dinosaur (Board book)
My 19 month old son loves the Usborne touchy-feely books, he's got 7 already, and loves to sit on my lap and feel the different textures. I'd highly recommend having at least one or two of these books sitting on the shelf for every baby and toddler.

That's Not My Dinosaur
That's Not My Dinosaur by Rachel Wells (Board book - 22 Feb 2002)