5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, even for very young babies
Published on 26 Jun. 2003 by Marijke

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best one
Published 9 months ago by JEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, even for very young babies, 26 Jun. 2003
This review is from: That's Not My Teddy (Usborne Touchy Feely Books) (Hardcover)
I have 'read' books with my son books from when he was a couple of months old, but none light up his face and make him shriek with excitement as this one does. He is now 8 months and it has now become a bit of a party trick to show his reaction to visitors as we get the book out, and read through the pages with him. As he is now going through a very touchy-feely stage, he also loves all the different materials,especially the very fluffy ones. I think the combination of repetition and the bold, bright colours and pictures are the key to its success. I have now also bought the That's not my train one, which is also very nice, but 'That's not my teddy' is still number one, judging by my baby's reactions to it. It is really well worth buying, even for very young babies. It is one of the very few books that really appeal to them at a young age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 7 Feb. 2000
By A Customer
This is my third child and I have never seen any of them so interested in a book at 10 months as my daughter is with this book. She loves the feely bits and sits at the side of me turning the pages and eagerly finds the touchy bits. She has so much fun with this book I am now going to buy the other touchy-feely book by Usborne.

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant success with the 1 year olds, 4 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
My 17 month old son has had this book since he was a year old. At the time it became his instant favorite. Even now when he is "older and wiser" he still loves it. A guaranteed success.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best one, 15 Jun. 2014
JEM (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
My son (10 months) has 3 TNM books. He really enjoys all the books and reads them most days. I think he prefers TNM dragon and TNM snowman better than this TNM teddy. The colours in this book are more pastille than the bright colours in the other two. The contents are TNMT it's paws are too woolly (cream woolly fluffy material), TNMT it's nose is too soft (light brown felt), TNMT it's paws are too rough (black velcro), TNMT it's patch is too squashy (tartan spongy material), TNMT it's ears are too fuzzy (white long straggly fur), TMT his tummys so furry (brown short fur).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for babies, 8 Jan. 2005
C. Speirs "A cooking fanatic" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have been ready this book to my wee girl since she was 5 months. She is now 7 months and loves the touchy-feely parts of the book and giggles when the book appears.
The pictures and textures of this book definitely appeal to even a young baby. Highly reccommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sensory Excellence, 26 Sept. 2005
Another lovely touchy feely book from Usborne. More textures, ideal for even the youngest of readers.
My 12 month old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Baby Book!, 16 Feb. 2007
Grandad bought this for my 3 month old son and its a great book with gorgeous pictures and touchy-feely bits! Such a lovely book, my favourite baby book so far...oh and my son loves it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby's favourite book!, 13 Nov. 2009
Julesj (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful book. Babies and toddlers love to feel the different textures on the pages. I have bought many other titles in this range and often buy them as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's book, 29 Jan. 2009
Wendy P (Southampton) - See all my reviews
Bought for my 9 month old grand-daughter a few weeks ago, she is thoroughly enjoying this book. Wanting to touch her favourite bits continuously, and turning the strong cardboard pages to her heart's content. Along with 2 other board books that I bought for her at the same time, my son tells me that these three books (out of very many that she has) are her favourites and she will sit for quite a while on her own 'reading' them. Great stuff for young kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this book, 24 April 2000
By A Customer
I have a 1 year old who loves feeling the different textures. It is a very well made book. We also have a book calleed 'Pat the Pony' but the book 'That's not my Teddy' is much nicer than the previously mentioned book. The pages are nice an thick so Kyle cannot rip them. We are going to order 'That's not my Puppy' next.

That's Not My Teddy (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Teddy (Usborne Touchy Feely Books) by Rachel Wells (Hardcover - 26 Nov. 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01