5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 23 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: 1001 Things to Spot on the Farm (Usborne 1001 Things to Spot) (Paperback)
Both my children have picked this book over and over again to read (count) and got very confident in counting up to 10 while searching for the things to spot on the farm, orchard, field, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Jun 2014
Great book. Our 18 month old son loves looking at the pages and helps find the items as we count them. He can be on the same page for a length of time, so we took it with us for a long haul flight and it was perfect for keeping him occupied and sitting still for take off and landing. Point to note: the Usborne Big Book of things to spot, which we also bought from Amazon is a bumper book that includes many of the smaller ones, including 1001 things to spot on the farm. I hadn't realised this when I bought both, but it's useful to have both as the farm one is smaller and slightly easier to carry round as a result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite for toddlers, 14 Nov 2013
Melissa Addey "Melissa" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this a year ago in America for my one year old, a year later and he still loves it. They can 'spot' things like a red balloon on every page or count how many of things they can find, and you can also tell them about different things (little chicks hatching from eggs etc.). Very nice book. I've given it as a gift to several other children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug 2013
My grandson loves it - what more can I say!
Lots of pictures and things to find - learning in a fun way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning to count aid., 14 July 2013
A great book for sharing with young children who are learning to count. Also aids in observation skills my 3,5 and 6 year old's love this book and others in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Dec 2012
Barbara Neal (UK) - See all my reviews
This is another in the 1001 Things to Spot series and it's just as good as the others. My grandchildren love this farm one especially.

1001 Things to Spot on the Farm (Usborne 1001 Things to Spot)
1001 Things to Spot on the Farm (Usborne 1001 Things to Spot) by Gillian Doherty (Paperback - 26 Jun 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01