5.0 out of 5 stars my very first prayers
Published on 3 Nov. 2009 by H. Strachan

3.0 out of 5 stars Complicated
I found the prayers in this a bit complex for my 3yr old. The illustrations were boring and the book was not as simple as I had anticipated
Published 22 months ago by Mavis Cournane

5.0 out of 5 stars my very first prayers, 3 Nov. 2009
H. Strachan (Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
I bought this as a Christening present. I had a quick look through and thought some of the prayers were beautiful, others touching but all simple and short which is ideal for the tinies. The picutres were also colourful and attractive, much better than all text for small children I very nearly ordered the Lion book of Prayers but on discovering that it was a paper back decided against it. With it being for a very small child it needed to be hard backed. I hope that the parents will enjoy it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 11 Nov. 2009
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
these prayers are cute and thoughtful and enough to bring a skeptic back down to earth. a definte must for your child and an ideal christening gift from a god parent

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, 19 Sept. 2010
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
Hi - I bought this book as a special christening present and it did not disappoint. The prayers are beautifully illustrated and meaningfully worded and will last for years and years.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Very First Prayers, 2 May 2009
S. E. Connell - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
I bought this as a Christening gift, but was so impressed with the gorgeous, simple children's prayers and the lovely illustrations that I bought one for my daughter too. The length of the prayers is just right to hold her attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definate have, 14 Dec. 2010
Sharon (OLDHAM, Lancs, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
A definate recommend for anyone with kids..my kids love the prayers already they wont go to school or bed without saying a prayer. Easy prayers that even younger children can recite my daughter is only 2 and she can say some alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 26 Jun. 2012
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
Purchased this book as a gift for my friends baby on the day of her dedication. I liked it that much that i was tempted to keep it for my own baby. Such a lovely book offering a perfect selection of simple prayers. A good introduction to children to the importance and relevance of praying in their day to day lives. Would definitely recommend this book and I will be buying another one for my own baby if no one buys one for her when she gets dedicated soon:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Aug. 2011
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
Was a bit worried this may be a dull book for my toddler, but far from it. She loves it, we love it, great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
Lovely children's book which has so many different prayers for different scenarios for example loss of pets etc excellent easy learning book for children lovely illustrated too worth the money :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book to share, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
I bought this as a baptismal present for a baby. I found it quite enchantingly simple and could imagine having shared some of these lovely little prayers with my children when they were toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Lovely Book, 5 Dec. 2013
sfuntel (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
I'm sure my daughter will love it as it contains different short prayers and lots of colourful pictures. Its also quite funny as well. Definitely worth the purchase.

Thanks Amazon.

My Very First Prayers
My Very First Prayers by Lois Rock (Hardcover - 19 Oct. 2012)