5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Bible for a young person
The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (one for every day of the year) picks out the highlights of the Bible and describes them in very accurate descriptions and is complimented by gorgeous drawings which help make this Bible one of the most colourful I have ever seen. From Genesis to Revelation, Old Testament to New Testament and from Moses to Jesus, this Bible is the...
Published on 20 May 2003 by natthebat

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
thank you for item received today.
Published 2 months ago by catherine Pond

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's bibles, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
Excellent bought for seven year olds taken holy communion both children throughly enjoy reading the different stories also asked questions about the stories. Great for exploring minds

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
A very thorough Bible which is colourful, and has pictures on nearly every page. Very precise, concise and straight to the point as a children's Bible should be.

4.0 out of 5 stars God fun to read, 3 Jun 2010
Mr. Akinmodun "ola" (northfleet,london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
easy to read and it captures most of the bible stories. i particular like how short the stories are

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Children's Bible in 365 Stories, 11 April 2010
Mrs. Hilary G. May (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I find this book useful for reading to children and for my own study. It gets to the point of each story and enables me to read through the whole bible in a short time, picking out parallels more easily than would be possible if I had to read the full version. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to choose a book by its cover, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
I bought this for my 6 year old grandson but when I was able to examine it, I realised that it was more suitable for an older child. I gave it to my 10 year old granddaughter and chose a more suitable one for the 6 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent children's bible, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
This is a lovely children's bible: the illustrations are what children like. The stories are well-written: It would do for ages 7-11. Rather tightly bound, but good sturdy book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good !, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
Bought it for my daughter and she loves it. Stories and pictures are very clear and eligible. Chapters of the Bible are also quoted at the beginning of each story.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing bible, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
This bible is amazing. My 9 year old son can't get enough of it. He's having fun and learning a lot at the same time. Would recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what we were hoping for, at all, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
I have bought this book for my 4.5 year old after having read all these awesome reviews as a surprise for the good effort at the per-school ...
Unfortunately, I have to admit I am rather disappointed and judging by the grim on my daughter's face she was not impressed either!...
As my daughter is very keen on all sort of books for children - she brings a new one from her school every other day and throughout the time we've managed to build a quite extensive collection, too. I have finally decided to introduce her to some religious reading at home.
The Amazon fulfillment was spot on, make no mistake there. However, the first thing that stroke me was the poor paper and print quality. In addition, the illustrations are far, far cry from impressive!!! I like a good print and have a keen eye for quality images, unfortunately this book doesn't offer neither of those! I was expecting stories well illustrated that sparks and inspire the 4.5 year old imagination keen to learn and explore. But instead, I think a 8 year old may find it difficult to get attracted by this Bible for Children...
To be entirely truth, we haven't read any of the stories yet as the book arrived this afternoon. So can't comment on the accuracy of the script, but I truly hope it will serve its purpose - other then that I strongly suggest to explore options in a local bookstore before buying any of these 'so amazingly portrayed' Bibles for Children... Quite disappointing considering hopes of a wide smile and 'hurray' from my daughter for as important print at this - she would normally do that while getting any other richly illustrated children's books with good stories...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful introduction to the bible for kids, 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Children's Bible in 365 Stories (Paperback)
Bought this for my next door neighbour's daughter as a nirthday present. In 365 stories it's the tales from the bible written in basic language which makes it easy for children to understand. Lovely gift and the child was thrilled with it, even asks if she can go to bed earlier to have the story sooner!

The Children's Bible in 365 Stories
The Children's Bible in 365 Stories by Mary Batchelor (Paperback - 22 Jun 2001)