5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Keepsake
I am really pleased with this book, it is such a lovely thing to have and to treasure. When I purchased I wondered what would be inside so I thought I would write a review with a condensed list - to help you in case you're thinking the same!
*My First Nine Months: to record when found out pregnant, names you liked, pic of mum when expecting, mums cravings & lots...
Published on 10 Nov 2008 by H. Burr

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite As Expected
This was purchased for our second child as we bought the Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit book for our first child. I knew when I opened it that it would be lacking as it was much thinner and didn't have as many spaces for photos (only 6 designated places by the time the child reaches 1 year). I was also disappointed that there was not a pocket at the back to keep items,...
Published 5 months ago by meginuk

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT gift for my friends baby., 22 April 2010
Ms. R. J. Parkes (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
My friend had a baby boy early March and as i was in hospital at the time i missed my friends birthday as well. When i got home i asked what she wanted for a belated present and she asked for a baby book as i had bought her one for their daughter who is now 4yrs old. I searched all over for one that would be suitable for a boy, and found this one. My own daughter (who is nearly 11) still has this book from when she was a toddler and we both loved it so i bought this baby book and hoped for the best!

Luckily my friend is also a fan and loves the baby book, we agreed it is suitable for a baby boy but would also be suitable for a girl.

An excellent choice either way!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars guess how much i love you, 22 April 2010
Mrs. Joanne Garrity (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This is a great keepsake for your baby, it has space for all the important milestones for the first 2 years of your babies life and space for lots of photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess How Much I Love You Baby Book, 27 Mar 2010
Mrs. L. J. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This book is fantastic, I have it for both of my children. (I did buy a different one for my second, but was no were near as good.)The book contains many beautiful illustrations and lots of different milestones to help remember those precious moments. It has a section to fill in about pregnancy and your feelings towards becoming a parent. The book also has spaces to place photos and other special pieces you might want to add, as well has having a little table to fill in recording your child's weight and growth. Its a lovely book and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep you 'new borns' memories fresh., 18 July 2009
Mr. G. A. Woodward (England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
Having bought this book when our baby son was born, back in 1998 we decided to buy a copy for our friend who is now going to give birth in November. We were very impressed with it as there are sections to record every event of those cherised early years.
Certainly there are more up to date versions of the book, but we decided to buy the indentical version for our friends. Some of the other versions are more expensive also, and so we decided to go for the one that we ourselves had used.
The delivery time and quality from the book seller was excellent on both counts, and we would definitely recommend any mother who has not thought of doing so, to order a copy. When him or her gets to be a teenager, possibly 18, then it can be handed to them, to say this is a record of all what we went through together, and now keep it and treasure it.

4.0 out of 5 stars GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BABY BOOK, 26 Jun 2009
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This book is full of lovely memorable information which is lovely for mum to keep and for baby to look at in later years. Often you think you will remember all the information about your pregnany but later on you forget the details. This book helps you to log this down. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars AAAAAAA++++++++, 1 Mar 2009
S. Bishop (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
A fantastic record book. I have loved filling in this book all about my son. I hope when he is older he will enjoy looking back on it just as much. There is just the right amount of space to write everything and room for all pictures. There are also blank pages at the end, so you can fit everything in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great modem day classic, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
A nice keep sake, clear pages to write on. Places to add pictures. Wonderful book you can read over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars the most gorgeous baby book I've ever seen, 2 Oct 2012
Andrea Fairman (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This is simply adorable.
Lovely smooth hard back binding and full of the bits of your child's life that you'd want to capture rather than just the usual family tree and 1st tooth type things.
I love it and all my friends who I've given it to as a gift do too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but could be better, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I think I expected much more. Its nice, but I think I will be buying another book for my 2nd baby

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed..., 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I bought this book because it got so many good reviews. It was a mistake though. The book is not as detailed as I thought. It is quite brief and doesn't have much spaces or pockets for pictures, hair, hospital documents you usually keep. I didn't find it very cute and sweet. You can like it but it didn't appeal to me...

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa3b445c)

Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book
Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book by Sam McBratney (Hardcover - 8 Sep 1997)
Used & New from: 0.96