5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Keepsake
I am really pleased with this book, it is such a lovely thing to have and to treasure. When I purchased I wondered what would be inside so I thought I would write a review with a condensed list - to help you in case you're thinking the same!
*My First Nine Months: to record when found out pregnant, names you liked, pic of mum when expecting, mums cravings & lots...
Published on 10 Nov 2008 by H. Burr

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite As Expected
This was purchased for our second child as we bought the Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit book for our first child. I knew when I opened it that it would be lacking as it was much thinner and didn't have as many spaces for photos (only 6 designated places by the time the child reaches 1 year). I was also disappointed that there was not a pocket at the back to keep items,...
Published 8 months ago by meginuk

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charming baby book, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This book is absolutely lovely and is ideal for you if you loved the original book. My previous baby book was nice but didn't have all the little extras this book had. Not only does this book have stuff relevant to your baby but it has stuff relevant to the time your baby was born like the price of a newspaper and what a stamp looked like, which I think is a lovely touch. This baby book is perfect for anyone who wants a sweet, memorable baby book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Dec 2011
E. Reynolds "E Reynolds" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This is a lovely baby record book and compared to other record books around the same price, I would definitely buy this one again! Lots of info to put in, I was worried it may be minimalistic, but its just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book!, 14 May 2010
Nina S. (Aarhus, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I have just received this book in the mail and I am pleasantly surprised! It is very different from other "keepsake" books I saw - there are a lot of things to write down in this book, that you would never thought of writing by yourself, for example, who Prime Minister at the time of baby's birth was, or how much a carton of milk cost. The quality of the paper and print is also outstanding. It has both blue and pink accents and is gender-neutral, so it will be good for either boy or girl - great when you have to buy a book before the baby actually arrives!
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to keep memories of their child's first years in a loving and cute way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely present, 15 Feb 2009
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This book is beautifully illustrated - really charming. It's such a lovely present to give to someone who has just had a baby and a bit different too, as amongst the usual baby book sections you can also fill in interesting information such as "when I was born a cinema ticket cost..." "a pint of beer cost..." "a gallon of petrol cost....". The parent I gave the book to absolutely loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 27 Nov 2007
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
Bought this book whilst pregnant. It is simply fab. I loved the story as a child and am enjoying filling in this book to one day give to my child.

5.0 out of 5 stars An exellant summary of how much a child can love., 26 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
This book touched me it is a great explanation of the amount of love a child can portry. Although it is in the eyes of a bunny it can be identified to the imagination of a child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
For anyone who has children and hasn't read Guess How Much I Love You, you should! This book is beautifully made and has lovely illustrations from the book in it. It doesn't have areas in it for everything I would have wanted but covered most of the essentials and I do like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old time favourite, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I first read this book to the children I taught in the nursery I worked in and bought a copy for all my children and now my grand children .

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 19 April 2014
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I was really looking forward to getting this baby book. However it is damaged and has been written in. I should have just brought a copy from Waterstones or somewhere. I am very disappointed. Also this copy unlike the one I saw in Waterstones lacks some information. As I am pretty sure the one in Waterstones had a family tree page in it. Will not be recommending this to anyone unless they are buying it new.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 1 April 2014
M. Sampson "Mooncat Mandy" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book (Hardcover)
I love the content of this book it's so cute and is perfectly suitable for either sex. My son and daughter-in-law love it too for their very premature son.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book
Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book by Sam McBratney (Hardcover - 8 Sep 1997)
Used & New from: 0.39