5.0 out of 5 stars <3
So basically the book is about a Dad and 3 kids going for a walk, looking for bears, the have to overcome obstacles along the way e.g. mud, river, long grass etc. and eventually they do bump into a bear and run all the way home to hide from the bear in their house, when it turns out, the bear just wants to be friends.
It's very repetitive on each page, which is good,...
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Erin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I read it to my 2 year old and he grew wide eyed, shocked and looked worried! He asked me to read it again and again but wouldn't let me get past the 'cave' page before turning back to the beginning. I realise now that it's not meant to be actually frightening but my son isn't able to understand it in another way yet so really does seem scared, despite my reassurances...
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by Jacqueline

‹ Previous | 133 34 3558 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 3 April 2013
My little boy loves this book and we read it over and over again . He wont go to bed until we read it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Christening Gift, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books) (Board book)
Bought this as a gift for a Christening as it was my favourite book as a child. Exciting story to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars we're going on a bear hunt, 21 Mar. 2009
M. Smith (scotland) - See all my reviews
every child should have this book,its a big favourate at my daughters nursery thats why i bought it.
the dvd is a bit basic but its still been watched a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite with 3 year olds, 10 Aug. 2014
This is my sons favourite book at nursery so we bought him a copy for reading at home and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best kids' book I've ever read.., 7 Dec. 1999
By A Customer
Love it! My kids love it! My wife loves it! I've had to read it to the kids over and over again (you know the feeling). But the weird thing is I still enjoy it just as much every time I read it. Just watch your kids faces as you get to the exciting bit...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story with a nice rythm to it, 25 Sept. 2014
Wonderful story with a nice rythm to it, my 8 months old son enjoys it as much as my2 year old niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 4 Nov. 2013
this is for my nephew a Christmas gift I know he will love this book as my grandchildren do thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story !, 25 Dec. 2012
This is a brilliant story - fun to read and my daughter loved it, too ! I would highly recommend it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Young kids love this story and after a few reads they join ..., 15 Dec. 2014
Young kids love this story and after a few reads they join in. A must for a young child's bookshelf

3.0 out of 5 stars Grubby used book, 3 Nov. 2014
The book was as expected after hearing about it but the condition of the book I received was grubby.

‹ Previous | 133 34 3558 | Next ›

We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books) by Michael Rosen (Board book - 22 Sept. 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01