5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for children
Looking for the figures hidden from picture is very interesting. The picture itself is full of fun. The book breaks the language barrier -- my son and daughter really enjoy the work even they have very limited understanding on English.
Published on 12 Oct 1999 by SANG Pui On

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest con going!
I had the A3 sized book of this when i was a kid and loved it, so i thought i'd buy it for my son so he could point out all the many things happening on all the busy pages.

Published on 22 Oct 2008 by Mr. J. P. Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for children, 12 Oct 1999
This review is from: Where's Wally?: 10th Anniversary Special Edition (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is Wally and friends, 21 Nov 2008
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
I bought this for my 5 year old granddaughter and she loves it. After finding Wally on every page she then has a list of characters to find on each page. She never tires of this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest con going!, 22 Oct 2008
Mr. J. P. Atkinson "ethendras" (Warwick, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)

However i didn't realise that this book came in such a small pocket-sized version so when i bought it i got this piddly thing by mistake where it's so small you can't see what's going on in the pages.

The worst thing is, even though it only would cost a first class stamp to send, I paid £2.75 for the P&P. This is of course the Amazon standard P&P for all books on it's site, and such a one-size-fits-all policy doesn't work in practice.

My warning is dont' buy this smaller book and make sure you find and buy the larger version instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - my 5 year old son and we love it, 27 Dec 2009
Noahbear (Southampton, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
This was bought for our 5 year old son as he just loves the Where's Wally books. He does every night with a flashlight before bed and can't get enough of them.

The object of the books, in case you don't already know, is you have to find Wally and his mates on each page and this is easier said than done..

Will definitely be adding to the collection and would thoroughly recommend and excellent value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars The book itself it's absolutely lovely and my 2 and ..., 17 July 2014
The book itself it's absolutely lovely and my 2 and a half year old daughter is mad about it. We had borrowed it from the library and then I decided to buy one for her. So I ordered it from Amazon and then chose the paper back book assuming nothing would have changed from the initial page of the item. Unfortunately something DOES change and what you end up ordering is the mini version of the book which is really asking too much for a toddler or even for an adult. I have returned the book and will reorded the hardback which I believe is the big version (though I will check very well!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Wally - keep looking, 3 Sep 2009
and you will have hours of fun. My Great Nephew (5) was delighted with his birthday present. I am delighted because birthdays and Christmas will not be a problem until they have all been collected. Where's Wally was a success when I gave it to my daughter years ago, now it once again a success for another generation. I am officially a 'cool' Grand Ma, now I am officially a 'cool' Great Aunt. Everyone is happy, what more can we ask. Where's Wally? Keep looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the travel version!, 9 May 2009
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
If you're thinking about buying this book, there's only one thing I would like to add to previous review - buy Where's Wally? The Ultimate Travel Collection: "Where's Wally?" WITH "Where's Wally Now?" AND "Where's Wally? The Fantastic Journey" ... AND "Where's Wally? The Wonder Book" instead! The format is much handier for travel, and it's a proper life saver for long car journeys! Besides, the price is about the same, and you get five books included, so you really can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 30 Jun 2014
P. Bielecki (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
Silence in the back of the car and on the plane, I love these books

5.0 out of 5 stars great to children, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
this book is a must for inquiring minds and encourages children to concentrate, i added challenges once wally was found

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
Love this...great product. Set out well. My step daughter loves it also. Creates great fun, Cannot wait to buy her more!

Where's Wally?: 10th Anniversary Special Edition
Where's Wally?: 10th Anniversary Special Edition by Martin Handford (Paperback - 21 Aug 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01