5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to read
The wonderful pictures in this book keep my two year old captivated. The simple story brings excitement and laughter for us both. A real joy to read. One of my top ten faves from a large collection of childrens books.
Published on 13 Jun 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Was advertised as good but it certainly wasnt
Very poor-pages were torn and selotaped.Was advertised as good but it certainly wasnt.Worst condition ive received a book in.I know its a childrens book but I expected better condition than this.
Published 4 months ago by meg

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to read, 13 Jun 2001
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my children's favourite books!, 11 Nov 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
My boys aged 2 and 4 love this book! Like many boys they're interested in all kinds of vehicles so it's absolutely the right book for them.
Nice, clear pictures and simple lines to read aloud. They almost know the text by heart, including the "stop", "help" and "all gone" bits. A cute detail is the baby on the bus which my two year old is especially fond about!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any little boy, 31 Dec 2009
Ms. Danielle K. Smith - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
My little brother grew up with this book, I could read him the whole thing without even looking at the pages, it was his favourite book by a far. So I recently bought it for my god son, and he loved it too, the book is great as it encourages kids to speak with keywords like 'stop'. It was such a hit I recently bought a 3rd copy for another friend's little boy and again he's obsessed too! A book you really can't go wrong with for a boy (girls may like it too, I just haven't given it to one).

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fun book, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
My 22 month old son and 3 year old nephew love this book. My lil man loved the pictures and the 4 page fold out in the middle,the story is fun and not too long so the little ones can stay focused and not too short that its over to quickly. There's plenty of pictures and things to discuss with my baby on each page.both my son and nephew loved shouting out stop from the story and my nephew was even reading it to my son,so its easy for children to follow and read through the pictures. Buy it, buy it buy it,especially if its for a boy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book, 19 Nov 2006
J. M. Bailey (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
my eighteen month old son absolutely loves this book and asks me to read it again and again. (in fact sometimes I have to hide it just for my sanity after I have read it for the fifth time in one day).This is a real favourite and I would highly recommend it. I enjoy reading it as I find that I get bored of reading books about animals - as most childrens books seem to be about animals in one way or another.

5.0 out of 5 stars bus- perfect, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
Amazing rhythm to it- my two year olds favourite for months and months and we didnt get bored either- a rarity. Didnt initially warm to the pictures (despite the illustrators extraordinary parentage) but soon changed our minds when we came to love the book so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Red Bus, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
My little Grandson loves me to read this to him He likes all the different vehicles featured in this book and joins in with the story from memory. .

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Big Red Bus (Paperback)
My son is 2 and he loves it. We just read it again tonight and he still loves it. The pictures are great, and the words are catchy.
Buy it you wont be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was advertised as good but it certainly wasnt, 31 July 2014

The Big Red Bus
The Big Red Bus by Judy Hindley (Paperback - 5 Aug 1996)
Used & New from: £4.80