Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2013
Really useful as part of a school project, its just a shame that this book was so expensive. The children enjoyed it though!
on 20 September 2011
Absolutely loved this book as a child, one of the only i can remember. Have just bought it for my daughter to enjoy.
on 28 June 2000
this is a fantastic book that just gets better with every read,the illustrations are a feast for the eyes,the children enjoy listening to it again and again and we never tire of doing so.
on 24 July 2010
I love this book and any Year 1/2 classes I have had have loved it too...so much so that I have to buy any student teachers or TAs a copy when they leave us on order of the children:)
on 17 May 2008
My two boys of 4 and 16 months just adore this book. I borrowed it from the library but I really need to buy a copy of our own now. The images are bright and imaginative and will give you a lot to talk about. The rhyming story is well thought out and totally hilarious. The language of the aliens is like a comedy sketch - 'inky pinky elakmar' - which my son keeps on repeating. My older son is not reading yet but he knows the languages inside out. The images of the aliens eating is just sooo well drawn and urgh. Buy this book. You will not be disappointed. Funny, funny, funny.
on 8 January 2014
This item came very fast in the post with fantastic packaging.
The book is in super condition and my children love reading this book looking at all the different pictures of aliens.
on 16 May 2014
My son read this for his homework and loved it so much we bought a copy. The flow of the story is great the pictures are excellent. We've read it nearly everyday since he got it!
on 14 January 2014
an absolute must buy for teachers and parents of young children. perfect tool for me to use in the classroom which will keep a full class of children enthralled and fully engaged.
on 25 February 2014
a brilliant book with great rhymes, repetitive lines that children can join in with and wonderful pictures. Children like to hear it over and over!
on 2 January 2014
Brilliant illustrations and endearing story line. Loved by my grandchildren. A bed time favourite. Highly recommended for children up to seven.