5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
This is such a beautiful book and the illustrations are absolutely superb, a must have for any dog lover. Any child will love this magical, heartwarming story about Floss the border collie, who is trained to become a working sheepdog and finally then allowed to play with the children who she loves so much.
As I have two border collies myself, I found this book extraordinary and its so full of charm and magic you cannot help but smile all the way through and the detailed realistic stories give an overpowering impact of perfection and mindblowing beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprise hit!, 30 Nov 2009
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
My little boy (2) was given this and I really didn't expect much of it.... the colours aren't the wild, bright colours of most story books for his age. But it has been a real hit. I love reading it and the drawings are beautiful. Even though I have read this book for the last 4 months at least once a day, I haven't tired of it and nor has he. If you come from a farming background, it will take you back... the only downside is that it makes me sad that my little boy won't grow up with the same experience! But at least with Floss he is halfway there. Going to get Floss's puppy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss - great book, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
A beautifully illustrated book, well worth the money and ideal for what I intend to use it for - copying illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Prezzie!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
This is a great read for our toddler who loves dogs and sheep! Used to visit the local library to read this over and over again, hasn't tired of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book., 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
Kim Lewis writes wonderful stories and the whole series has amazing illustrations. They are gentle stories and Floss was the first one I bought for my Grandchildren - It was read over and over again. This 'Floss' was purchased for my friends two year old daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
One of the best children's books ever. I give it as a present to a young child whenever I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story., 8 May 2012
K. Vass (Highlands, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. An essential for any child's library collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars a delightful book for young children, 16 Jan 2007
This review is from: Floss (Paperback)
This is one of my 2 year old son's favourite books. It will be appreciated by any little boy or girl who likes dogs, tractors and farms. The drawings are fantastic, my husband grew up on a farm not disimilar to the one floss lives on and it has brought back many memories for him. A lovely bedtime book.

Floss
Floss by Kim Lewis (Paperback - 16 Sep 1993)
5.24