5.0 out of 5 stars Fitzmee Crisis 3
My gr/son requested this for a gift. He chose it and I ordered and paid for it. I haven't a clue what it is all about but I due know he was thrilled with it.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. P. Fitzpatrick

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that useful for strategy or collectibles
I don't think Bradygames should do strategy guides because this is not the first time they have let me down. I picked this up for about 8 from my local Game store. I was disappointed with the lack of details (in fact, no details whatsoever) in here about where to find the collectibles. Collectibles include Datapads, Propaganda posters and Black boxes.

As for...
Published 28 days ago by Maximum Blade

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that useful for strategy or collectibles, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crysis 3 Official Strategy Guide (Bradygames Take Your Games Further) (Paperback)

As for strategy against boss fights, there wasn't any. Well, nothing useful anyway.

The only reason I am not giving this book a one star review is, that it does contain lot's of useful information about the upgrades and weapons. This information is also available in game, but it's good to read about it in book form too, when you are away from your computer or console.

I'm a fan of the Crysis series and so I would rather have this book than not have it. But it's more as a souvenir than a strategy guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitzmee Crisis 3, 27 July 2013
Mrs. P. Fitzpatrick "Fitzmee" (England,UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 April 2013
The item I arrived in perfect condition, really well packed and at the right time.
Just enough to enjoy the game with my guide, thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 5 Mar 2013
I pre orderd this game before it came out ..I was very satisfied with the product it ticks all the boxes,plus it came on the said date...in short Excellent.....

ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Crysis 3 Official Strategy Guide (Bradygames Take Your Games Further)
9.75