4.0 out of 5 stars A Complete Guide
I will try to keep this short and to the point.

Published 17 months ago by Istiaq

3.0 out of 5 stars What are guide books for anyway
Published 17 months ago by JinxyKatniss

4.0 out of 5 stars A Complete Guide, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
I will try to keep this short and to the point.

This guide pretty much covers the entire game, detailing tips, trophies/achievements, gear upgrades, skills and every collectible on a very detailed overhead map. The guide also helps you collect every collectables, challenges and trophy/achievement while playing the main campaign when available (they have screenshots which has a circle highlight to show you the collectables location).

The limited edition comes with a very nice green plastic necklace with a cheap rope attached replicating Lara’s necklace; you also get few DLC’s for multiplayer.

The book itself is hardback and has a nice plastic texture cover; comfortable to open and close the book as it does not keep closing like many of the Brandgames hardback guides.

The only downfall is that they should have included a ribbon for bookmarking as it’s not that clear to navigate back to where you left off, it requires you to use your own bookmark. If that isn’t a problem for you then this is a 5 Star guide book.

Honestly the guide is fantastic if you don’t want to use the internet or YouTube and prefer a physical guide in front of you, the guide is currently 12.79 which is an awesome grab for such a detailed very helpful guide for that 100%/Platinum (it is also limited edition).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Found this guide really helpful! without giving too much away.
This edition comes in a gorgeous hardback and a necklace like what she wears. Its very good! I thought it would be plastic but its made out of metal, the tomb raider geek in me will be wearing it! I always buy the guides and this is probably one of the best ones they have done.
Especially with the necklace as an extra gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars What are guide books for anyway, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Now I know this will sound weird, but I don't buy a guide book to a game (especially a limited edition one) to be used as a guide to the game, that I can get from the interwebs. I buy them as a collectors piece, and I am sorry to say but in this regard I am very disappointed. The cover is nice I'll grant you that, and I like the pendant that comes with it (although a longer cord would have been nice) and I'm sure as a guide its all very functional and contains everything you need inside to 100% the game.

All that being said I would have liked more art work inside (and I know there is an actual art book you can get too) but after one day of the book lying flat the pages already started becoming wavey (is there an actual term for that? Which is one of my major disappointments from this guide, the pages just seem thin and cheap and the pictures inside are somewhat blurry and low res even. When compared to the FF13 collectors edition guide this one just seems bad.

My final conclusion is that its ok but I would actually advise you get the normal edition because there is little special about this other than the pendant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardback), 29 July 2014
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Only got this last night, I was so anxious to find that one item I was missing to complete the level and the challenge I got out of bed at 3:30am to look through this book, and I had to retrace my steps through that region, getting killed many times by falling, but within an hour I found what I was missing, this guide is great, well bound, and loaded to the gills with all the help you can ever want, maps are well detailed, I cannot fault this, the book looks as though it will outlive me, and the price was great also, some are selling this for twice what I paid from "Bradygames" this is a must have book for all Tomb Raider fans who have bought this game, and let's not forget the gift of the medallion, some have reported this as cheap plastic, it is metal in fact and your kids will fight over it, so good luck with that...seriously this must be on your bookshelf, don't wait until the price rockets upwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great thank s

2.0 out of 5 stars just for necklace, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Wanted this just for the necklace and love it, guide seems helpful but to be honest game way to easy to ever need it not tomb raider as it used to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Thank God for this book or I would never have found some of the stuff hiding away out there. Worth every penny and a must if you want to complete all the extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
I played this Tomb Raider on steam and I have absolutely loved the multiplayer and finding all the hidden objects. An all together very details guide of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Brought Game and Strategy Guide too. First time I played Tomb Raider 2013. I like the story and fantastic game, One best game and best action 2013.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Hardcover)
Brilliant Strategy Guide was excellent to use for when I didn't know what to do and in this game you'll need help at times it is Intricate and keeps you playing for hours.

Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide
Tomb Raider Limited Edition Strategy Guide by Bradygames (Hardcover - 5 Mar 2013)
19.54