5.0 out of 5 stars good easy to follow guide
great guide and excellent artwork as well, this guide was great for those who just want to achieve all goals in the game it doesn't spoil the game play, and you don't feel as though your cheating!! it just guides you to the collectables. great guide and excellent game too!!
Published 15 months ago by Saira Parsons

1.0 out of 5 stars (Kindle) Yes it has all the detail but .....
As with the paper guides, the information contained herein both in terms of pictures and words
is precise and extremely helpful.

I have been using the kindle app in the ipad 3, android app on a sony tablet and the pc version.

The catch with this is that it is almost unreadable!

The book appears to have been scanned so each page...
Published 12 months ago by Carl Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Of Us guide, 18 May 2014
This review is from: The Last of Us Signature Series Guide (Signature Series Guides) (Paperback)
I asked my daughter what she thought of this guide as I had bought it for her.. She said, very very good quality and well worth the price. Delivery was quick and the price was excellent. I would recommend to others.. Overall... A very good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too dark, 15 Jan 2014
A. Gorman "RealFear" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
I love buying strategy guides for collecting games. Yes you can get all the stuff off the internet but nothing beats a book. Unfortunately with this guide a lot of the pictures are very dark and so not very helpful. Oh well back to the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars strategy guide, 12 July 2013
I found this book very helpful and turn to it many times I will be buying this type of book in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars good guide, 17 Jun 2013
This is a good guide , how everit arrived two days later than it was ment to but I am still very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I spit on the grave of Game Development Studios, 1 July 2013
I play lots of different types of games, whether it is candy crush saga on my phone, virtual beat the crap out of my kid on Wii Boxing or kill the foreign sounding people in BF3 on the playstation3.
it is probably down to my competitive nature but my main motivation for playing games is so I can demonstrate my intellectual and sporting prowess to my peers and lessers - not for me is the actual chore of running or doing exams when I can vegetate on the sofa staring goggle eyed at my TV whilst increasing the size of the calluses on my thumbs and developing a severe case of gamer's wrist.
And what better way to show off than to finish a game within days or even hours of its release - nothing demonstrates my superiority over those 11 year old Japanese kids or the waster 'students' with too much time on their hands than to whizz through a complex and difficult game in as short a time as possible.
The problem is that I don't have the time to finish all the games I play by plodding through them methodically and actually 'exploring the post-apocalyptic landscape' whilst 'learning more about my character' or 'interacting with new people' - blugger that! I want my gratification now and it is about time those self important, arty-farty, nose in the air game studios stopped faffing about with storylines and crafting and exploring and made games that we gamers really want - like R-Type or 1942: hold down Fire and move up, down, left or right whilst the enemies come to you.
That is why this strategy guide is so useful - instead of having to second guess the smart pants, college graduate, look-at-me-I'm-so-clever game developer who put the bullets in a locked room half hidden behind a wrecked bus with overtones of a faded dream of what once was but is now lost - I can turn to page 28 of the guide and proceed directly to the 'hidden' item, passing GO and collecting my £200 thank you very much. AND because of the info on page 26 I also know exactly where the knobbly headed blue freak is hanging out and where to throw the bottle so he doesn't bother me - so that's another one in the eye for that self-same developer who thought he was oh so clever with his 'dynamic stealth' - yes that's right Naughty Dog - all your morning meetings and focus groups and interactive post-it note workshops sessions now count for naught because this guide has made them as pointless as the pretend Ivy that grows on the articulated trailer where Joel gets a mouthful of rifle butt from the soon to be stabbed in the leg storm trooper!
You spent years dreaming up and creating this game and I have made you all as insignificant as the steam off my urine just by purchasing this book!

IN YOUR FACES

(you too people who actually took the time to play through this game sitting up till 4am searching every room, drawer and cupboard in the down town area in the hope of uncovering a bandage or a pair of scissors for a new Shiv that will break the first time you use it _ be like me, get the book, and walk around like you OWN the world)

The Last of Us Signature Series Guide (Signature Series Guides)